Should the UK be In or Out of Europe?

In
Out
Shake it all about
d)
Topic: This Europe Stuff (Read 307991 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: This Europe Stuff

Reply #9435
Vote of no confidence. 14 days to form a govt, which they had better f*cking do. If the cock shaped worzel gummidge won't come out, send in the f*cking guards.

You then have a government. It needs cross party support and a limited agenda. Extend or revoke article 50. Instigate an electoral commission investigation into electoral fraud and party funding. Lay out a plan for future process. Then take to the country genuine achievable options for the future.

You take a steaming pile of lying sh!te to the country, you get chaos and disorder back.

That's what we should have learned over this entirely avoidable clusterf*ck.

Go general election right now, and it's a bun fight in the streaming sh!t pile. Which is what the likes of Corbyn and the nob want... Because it's the only circumstances under which they may might prosper

It will not be an effective government. The plan is simply to avert no deal. No other government business will be conducted. Boot out Blobby, extend article 50, and hold an election where parties stand on their Brexit policies.

As I've repeatedly said, the election will happen at some point between now and November; the current setup of MPs dictates that. Corbyn would have no power to do anything other than what is agreed with those who support the VONC.

Once Blobby is ousted, then resume the hate campaign against Corbyn. But, for now, needs must.

Reply #9436
I shall watch with interest if your colleagues in the momentum driven Corbyn cult operate with that level of pragmatism and and clear intent, if Corbyn doesn't have parliamentary support, and another more inclusive figure is proposed.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #9437
I shall watch with interest if your colleagues in the momentum driven Corbyn cult operate with that level of pragmatism and and clear intent, if Corbyn doesn't have parliamentary support, and another more inclusive figure is proposed.

Not my colleagues as such; I'm no member of momentum. But, the point is to start the talking; Corbyn may not be the one to lead it, but without even considering talks initially, the Lib Dems have made themselves look stupid.

Reply #9439
Not my colleagues as such; I'm no member of momentum. But, the point is to start the talking; Corbyn may not be the one to lead it, but without even considering talks initially, the Lib Dems have made themselves look stupid.
 Splitter.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #9441
No effect in Cuba and probably spent about £15 over the odds in Greece. Roughly the same in Benalmedina in November and no effect in Cape Town in January

Just picking up on this.  Since Brexit the pound has lost around 20% of its value against the euro.

@Rich B So if your Greek trip only cost £15 more then that means you only spent around £75 altogether?

Reply #9442
Just picking up on this.  Since Brexit the pound has lost around 20% of its value against the euro.

@Rich B So if your Greek trip only cost £15 more then that means you only spent around £75 altogether?

Why? If I drank 100 pints ( already allowed for ) and each one was 15 cents more due to deflation then that is only 15 Euro's above expected.

Plus, I have at least £100k in savings. I have £250k plus in house with no mortgage. I do not spend the pensions I already receive so given that I fully intend to spend most of my holiday time in none EU countries why the f*ck should it bother me if the pound goes up or down. I am buying holiday money not a million pound speculation.

Plus, what makes you know that it won't surge on post Brexit
Signature removed due to a serious lack of sense of humour on a site which used to pride itself on irreverent humour.

Reply #9443
why the f*ck should it bother me if the pound goes up or down. I am buying holiday money not a million pound speculation.

Ah, the 'f*ck you, Jack, I'm alright so I don't care"  Defence.

Classy.

Reply #9445
Why? If I drank 100 pints ( already allowed for ) and each one was 15 cents more due to deflation then that is only 15 Euro's above expected.

Plus, I have at least £100k in savings. I have £250k plus in house with no mortgage. I do not spend the pensions I already receive so given that I fully intend to spend most of my holiday time in none EU countries why the f*ck should it bother me if the pound goes up or down. I am buying holiday money not a million pound speculation.

I don't get your maths.

Reply #9446

Economics makes me know that it won't surge post-Brexit. I could go into detail, but I won't, because you'll find it boring. Without going into the details, I wouldn't be surprised to see parity between the Pound and Dollar at some point in the next decade.