Skip to main content

Poll

Should the UK be In or Out of Europe?

In
Out
Shake it all about
d)
Topic: This Europe Stuff (Read 127077 times) previous topic - next topic
Chicago, BrettWilliams and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: This Europe Stuff

Reply #4605
Typical snowflake language coming out now. And since when do Londoners give a flying f*ck about anyone or anywhere that ain’t in London.

I think we have hit on the nub of the issue here. It's not only foreigners that Rich doesn't like he's not that fond of southerners either and I'm sure he wouldn't be too worried about the Welsh, Scottish and Irish leaving the UK either. It begs the question who can you trust? I'm not that sure about the c*nts in Yorkshire and Sheep land. Maybe we should be campaigning for an independent Notts?

Reply #4606
I've just had a run, and I'm feeling virtuous, so - anyone fancy a pint?

Reply #4607
It's all a bit depressing that every single country in the world that isn't a superpower is either inside a trading block or desperately wants to be in one.

http://marketbusinessnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Trade-Blocs.jpg

We're the only country in the whole world that's stupid enough to want to leave and be economically bullied by almost literally every single trading partner we're begging for a deal.

Reply #4608
I think we have hit on the nub of the issue here. It's not only foreigners that Rich doesn't like he's not that fond of southerners either and I'm sure he wouldn't be too worried about the Welsh, Scottish and Irish leaving the UK either. It begs the question who can you trust? I'm not that sure about the c*nts in Yorkshire and Sheep land. Maybe we should be campaigning for an independent Notts?

RichBland is the only land that will really do. RichB is going to be growing turnips on RichBland's vast agricultural plains (back lawn). RichBland wont need medicine or trade, because RichBland and all it's single occupant will just gerronwiit, fighting off any threat to RichB's economy by calling them snowflakes, or blaming the muslims.  Muslims!

Reply #4609
I've just had a run, and I'm feeling virtuous, so - anyone fancy a pint?

I'm still lost what this virtual signal thing is, I'm hoping it's something to do with trainsets. Anyway yes, subject to a sub 30min 5k time.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #4610

RichBland is the only land that will really do. RichB is going to be growing turnips on RichBland's vast agricultural plains (back lawn). RichBland wont need medicine or trade, because RichBland and all it's single occupant will just gerronwiit, fighting off any threat to RichB's economy by calling them snowflakes, or blaming the muslims.  Muslims!

Whilst I admire your stance and broadly agree you are reminding me a lot of that episode of Bertha where Bertha the machine has a meltdown.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #4611
It's all a bit depressing that every single country in the world that isn't a superpower is either inside a trading block or desperately wants to be in one.

http://marketbusinessnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Trade-Blocs.jpg

We're the only country in the whole world that's stupid enough to want to leave and be economically bullied by almost literally every single trading partner we're begging for a deal.

You're missing the bit where Team Rich believes that the UK is a superpower, or at least was until the EU foisted all those straight bananas and brown people onto the country, and by leaving the EU we'll be once again flying Spitfires and annexing entire continents.
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #4612

He's 65.  His pension's alright, he has a house.  Rich B will be alright, and that's really all that matters to Rich B.  He thinks people worried about the loss of over a 1000 jobs are 'snowflakes'.

For Rich B it's not about anything but him feeling good about himself.

I hope he lives long enough to realise just how wrong he is.  I doubt he'll pop in and apologise when someone he loves dies because we can't import medicine, his pension crashes or someone he cares about loses their job in a descending market with no hope of finding another one and all the social and unemployment services are on skeleton budgets cos there's no tax take anymore.

Rich B's alright.  That's all that matters to Rich B.

Is that not the logical conclusion of voting Tory? Their policies are entirely based on self and completely exclude any  concept of society by definition. Therefore, vote Tory, vote self, vote I'm alright Jack and f*ck everyone else. Of course, everything outside of your own private domain is a sh!tstorm but at least you don't have to pay anything towards it.

Reply #4613
A Tory Minister (Jo Johnson) resigns today...

He said the public were being offered “an agreement that will leave our country economically weakened, with no say in the EU rules it must follow and years of uncertainty for business” or a no-deal Brexit “that I know as a transport minister will inflict untold damage on our nation”. “To present the nation with a choice between two deeply unattractive outcomes, vassalage and chaos, is a failure of British statecraft on a scale unseen since the Suez crisis.”

Jo is a girl's name though, to be fair.,

Reply #4614
How very f*cking gracious of him to suddenly think about it when we are teetering over the edge of the cliff, with b@stards about to give us one last push.

Where was this sort of c*nt when we actually needed a bit of analysis and leadership, to avoid the f*cking catastrophe?

Reply #4615
Why is so difficult for you Remainers to accept? I firmly believe that you actually want Brexit to be a disaster so that you can shout at all and sundry that “EH I WUZ RIGHT” sad though that may be.

Boundless admiration as ever for my brother Jo. We may not have agreed about brexit but we are united in dismay at the intellectually and politically indefensible of the UK position. This is not taking back control. It is a surrender of control. It does not remotely correspond to the mandate of the people in June 2016

Even self-interested grasping hypocritical morons, think you are a moron. It seems.

Reply #4617
Even self-interested grasping hypocritical morons, think you are a moron. It seems.
Just think how strong our attack line would be if Brexit folks were leading the charge with Remainers accepting democracy and joining in.
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #4618

RichBland is the only land that will really do. RichB is going to be growing turnips on RichBland's vast agricultural plains (back lawn). RichBland wont need medicine or trade, because RichBland and all it's single occupant will just gerronwiit, fighting off any threat to RichB's economy by calling them snowflakes, or blaming the muslims.  Muslims!
RichBland ? How old are you?
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #4619
Just think how strong our attack line would be if Brexit folks were leading the charge with Remainers accepting democracy and joining in.
 That is exactly why I'm terrified. Them getting some of their ill thought out lying way is bad enough. Which of their completely incompatible lies would you have them pursue?