Skip to main content
Topic: What's amusing me today (Read 548051 times) previous topic - next topic
AG, Muswell (+ 1 Hidden) and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: What's amusing me today

Reply #8070
I very often view disagreeing with Russ about things as life affirming, and I'm pretty sure he feels the same about me.  This is entirely healthy.

It just makes the things upon which we do agree - The Darlingbuds, Chris Hughton, excessive beer consumption - all the more enjoyable.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #8073
"My new vagina will definitely give me the confidence to date and be intimate with someone."

Reply #8074
Im a perhaps futile attempt to recover this thread from the handbags, am I wrong to find the death of someone amusing and almost just? It's a harsh world full of people with too much time on their hands, overflowing with self importance. Death Reveal

Reply #8075
Im a perhaps futile attempt to recover this thread from the handbags, am I wrong to find the death of someone amusing and almost just? It's a harsh world full of people with too much time on their hands, overflowing with self importance. Death Reveal

It annoys some folk.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56159731

I might be a bit old-fashioned here, but when we found out what sort of a kid we were having, we phoned people up and told them. It never occurred to me to make a f*cking pipe-bomb that would emit blue or pink smoke and blow my own head off.

Poor kid.

Reply #8076
I thought it was funny too. But then get annoyed about the kid growing up without a father because the dad wanted insta likes or summat.

I’m probably getting soft in my old age. It is pretty funny.

Reply #8077
Darwin award application, but one kid too late.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #8078
Apparently he's not the first either, f*cking tw@ts. The quote from the brother was tw@tty as well. 'the freakiest of freak accidents that I could ever imagine'  Yeah how could homemade explosives ever go wrong? 🤷‍♂️ tw@t.

Reply #8079
The explosives Im fine with. Explosions are great. I LOVE Bonfire night.

But a f*cking gender reveal? f*ck off. f*ck right off. Get his f*cking ashes in the sea.

Reply #8081
I thought it was funny too. But then get annoyed about the kid growing up without a father because the dad wanted insta likes or summat.

Some parents, kids are better off without.
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #8084
Stolen from Reddit:

They don't think it be like it is, but it do