Skip to main content
Topic: What's amusing me today (Read 313583 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's amusing me today

Reply #5986
Notts have asked to loan Jorge Grant again. Forest have said no.
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #5989
Joined Smith and Walker at the Stags. That should cheer them up.
On the one hand, very funny that it will wind Hardy  up.
On the other hand, he's been recalled from a League One club and sent to a League Two club. Not sure how great that is for his development (not sure how many games he's been starting at Luton recently though).

Reply #5990
On the one hand, very funny that it will wind Hardy  up.
On the other hand, he's been recalled from a League One club and sent to a League Two club. Not sure how great that is for his development (not sure how many games he's been starting at Luton recently though).

He's been sub mostly, I think.

I saw their game in the first round of the FA Cup - came off the bench in the second half, few nice touches, took all their set-pieces from then on but still too lightweight. And for a team that was pretty dominant.

Reply #5991
He's been sub mostly, I think.

I saw their game in the first round of the FA Cup - came off the bench in the second half, few nice touches, took all their set-pieces from then on but still too lightweight. And for a team that was pretty dominant.

Just noticed also that he's 24. You'd have really thought that if it was going to happen for him at Forest, it would have done so by now.

Reply #5992
Retaining his registration so that we can metaphorically flick the v's at Alan Hardy every transfer window is almost value enough.

Reply #5993
A Blackburn fan on the tw@tter:
Walked into Subway and asked for their most expensive sub. Walked out with Ben Brereton FFS.