Skip to main content
Topic: What's amusing me today (Read 283738 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's amusing me today

Reply #5430
Looks like a crying w@nk. Looks likely to become a strangle w@nk if he serves time.

Reply #5431
So we know that's fake, right? News reports don't use Twitter handles

Reply #5432
So we know that's fake, right? News reports don't use Twitter handles

Yes, but it's still f*cking hilarious. I wish I was creative enough to do that to my mates and happy I like them enough not to do it.
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #5433
Make sure you watch to the end.

https://youtu.be/xc0CB6URrV0
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #5434
Why, are you in it?
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #5437
There's a chap at work.  Bit of a pessimist to say the least.  He thinks it will be bad for us to win the World Cup because as winners we don't have to play qualification games so we won't be as battle hardened for the next one.  Yes, this was said in all seriousness.

Reply #5438
The international equivalent of "What's the point of getting promoted with this squad. We'd only go straight back down."

Reply #5440
There's a chap at work.  Bit of a pessimist to say the least.  He thinks it will be bad for us to win the World Cup because as winners we don't have to play qualification games so we won't be as battle hardened for the next one.  Yes, this was said in all seriousness.
Also not true anymore. They changed the rules two or three tournaments ago. Only hosts guaranteed a place now.

Reply #5441
Also not true anymore. They changed the rules two or three tournaments ago. Only hosts guaranteed a place now.

He'll probably now complain that there is no point winning now you don't get automatic qualification next tournament.  But I'll tell him the good news.

Reply #5442
Just learned that, according to tricky, I don't actually like football.