Skip to main content
Topic: New balls please. (Read 13100 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New balls please.

Reply #30
Unbelievable match in the battle of the backhands. Gasquet and Stan are on serve at 10-9 in the final set.  Could go either way.

Reply #31
That means Djokovic has the easier semi.

Reply #33
double today is Djokovic to win the first set and over 3.5 sets in the Murray v Federer match.

Reply #34
Fer fecks sake Murray. Win one set. That's all

Reply #35
Whenever I've watched him, I've always wondered if the athleticism is to compensate for the imperfect tennis, self-doubt and petulance.

He's one of the best of his time for sure, and I rather like a grumpy sportsman, but he doesn't look like being much more than 'I was there or thereabouts with the very best in my era'.

Reply #36
This women's final is a bit good.

Please look out for my nephew in the ball-boy guard of honour at the end.

Reply #37
Not entirely surprised to see that the man has taken the first set in the mixed singles final.

Reply #38
Outrageous sexist horsesh!t. Serena is ace - and a woman. (Match has got a bit crap since she got her act together, mind.)

Reply #39
That's me - outrageous.

Reply #40
I didn't find it that outrageous if I'm honest. Maybe a tad sexist but not to an uncomfortable degree, men can look like girls too. The horesh!te was kept to a minimum.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #41
That's me - not that outrageous, with minimum horsesh!t.

Reply #42
Keep telling that to yourself horseface.

Chicago : bullsh!t artist
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #43
Watching Murray struggle with fatigue (and injury?) against Giles Simon (and currently not struggling successfully).  It's really absorbing stuff. Punch drunk, and slugging from instinct.  Really fascinating spectacle.

Reply #44

Watching Murray struggle with fatigue (and injury?) against Giles Simon (and currently not struggling successfully).  It's really absorbing stuff. Punch drunk, and slugging from instinct.  Really fascinating spectacle.

Jock w@nker
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue