Skip to main content
Topic: Travel Thread (Read 14353 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Travel Thread

Reply #15
Considering Hawaii for honeymoon. Looks a bit pricey but also f*cking amazing. Anyone been?

Reply #16
I see. No one had bothered to even THINK about the travel thread, until I revived it,  and now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon with their 'Brussels' this and 'Hawaii' that.

Reply #17
Hold on dickhead, I started this to go to Brussels* and you jumped on the bandwagon - which is great but don't get all lord of the manor about it.

*Had a great time, did not get attacked in any terror raid, traffic was horrendous.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #18

Considering Hawaii for honeymoon. Looks a bit pricey but also f*cking amazing. Anyone been?

It is great but its a really long f*cking way. 12 hour flight to Los Angeles LAX and then a 6 hour flight to Hawaii (KOA). So if idylic island is what you're after I'd look at what you are prepared to spend on getting to Hawaii and seeing how much more you're going to get by going somehwere nearer. Like Mauritius, Seychelles, St Lucia or the Isle of Man.

Reply #19
I went 30 years ago and I burnt my feet if that helps your decision making. We stayed in (I think) at a trust house forte hotel on Waikiki beach. I'm sure its barely changed.

We went to the Maldives, it was incredible, I recommend that.

Reply #21
Moe.......

Who's going to Hawaii?

Am I going to Hawaii?
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #22
Lived in Mauritius when I was 19 for a few months. Was great but not too bothered about going back ta.

Maldives sounds interesting.

Reply #24
Oh.

Well f*ck the lot of you, then. It's a rollercoaster, this thread.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #25
I am not going to Hawaii. I genuinely would rather not bother.

Reply #26
Anyone fancy travelling to Noocassul next season, then?

Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #27
Depends if it's when I'm in Hawaii

Reply #28
But football's like a religion up there, I'm told.

Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.