Skip to main content
Topic: Mundane Journeys (Read 54365 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mundane Journeys

Reply #15
I'm sure that today I saw a woman bullsh!t her way into getting a seat on the tube by making out she was pregnant when she was merely fat.

Reply #16

More annoying that bad parents on a flight?

Fat people who take up some of your seat as well and are too fat to have the shared arm rest down.

I paid (well work did) for this seat, and I want all of it, not to share it with you fatty.

Nothing worse than sitting on a flight waiting to depart, thinking that maybe the middle seat will be free, and seeing a large person sweating their way down the aisle whilst your're thinking "please not my row". OK, maybe crashing on takeoff is worse, but you know what I mean. A comedian whose name I forget (obviously Thatcher's fault) once asked ' at what point did we start eating from buckets?'.
"I want 36 pieces of chicken and lots of fries. What? It won't fit in a bag? Ok, just stick it all in a big bucket then."

Reply #17

I'm sure that today I saw a woman bullsh!t her way into getting a seat on the tube by making out she was pregnant when she was merely fat.

In London? Someone gave up their seat? It could only to be able to make it easier to grab her handbag.

Reply #18
Not if she was sat on it.
King of the c*nts.

Reply #19

Nothing worse than sitting on a flight waiting to depart, thinking that maybe the middle seat will be free, and seeing a large person sweating their way down the aisle whilst your're thinking "please not my row". OK, maybe crashing on takeoff is worse, but you know what I mean. A comedian whose name I forget (obviously Thatcher's fault) once asked ' at what point did we start eating from buckets?'.
"I want 36 pieces of chicken and lots of fries. What? It won't fit in a bag? Ok, just stick it all in a big bucket then."

"Just a weffer thin mint".

Reply #20

I'm postive half the women wearing those TFL 'baby on board' badges are just fatties after a seat.

Reply #21
It's not the seat they want per se, it's just closest they've been to sex in 10 years.
King of the c*nts.

Reply #22
CLE - LAS

it's snowing in Cleveland right now, where in Vegas it's 32c.

Reply #23
LAS to LHR.

Supposed to fly at 9.15pm but have already been delayed by an hour.

Reply #24
Good margaritas in the lounge here. This could get messy.

Reply #25
LHR - TXL.

Just for the day.

Reply #26
London - Grimsby.

Reply #27
Delayed by an hour.

Reply #28
Because the Grimsby to Doncaster line has a bit missing at the moment I have to get off at Scunny and wait for a bus. Yes I have to set foot in Sc*nthorpe, and breathe its foul airs. Like Mordor, I presume.

Reply #29
TXL - LHR.

No reported delays yet.