Skip to main content
Topic: Here is the news (Read 341269 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Here is the news

Reply #6240
The Prime Minister of Brexit has sh!t out a think.

"I am deeply concerned by the scenes of violence in Northern Ireland, especially attacks on PSNI who are protecting the public and businesses, attacks on a bus driver and the assault of a journalist. The way to resolve differences is through dialogue, not violence or criminality."

Reply #6241
Send Priti Awfulhumanbeing out there to (not) bully them.
Bolsover Dirty Mover and prediction thread baton holder.

Reply #6242
The Prime Minister of Brexit has sh!t out a think.

"I am deeply concerned by the scenes of violence in Northern Ireland, especially attacks on PSNI who are protecting the public and businesses, attacks on a bus driver and the assault of a journalist. The way to resolve differences is through dialogue, not violence or criminality."

Phew! That’s fixed then.

Reply #6243
I fear her only strategy for policing public gatherings/disorder is 'do it like Belfast in the 70s'. Which may not help, unless you actively want 'Belfast in the 70s.'

I can't take a guess at what she wants to achieve, because unless the rest of them she seems like a genuine enigma.*

*I'm not joking.

Reply #6244
She genuinely seems a bit unhinged to me*.

* I'm not joking.

Reply #6245
I don’t think you can expect Britain to fully re-embrace the horror of the 1970’s without NI being in flames. It’s pretty much policy now anyway. And the end game is probably; deflect. War in Ireland and bombs on the mainland will keep the c*nts in power for a generation. That’s what they want, power.

Reply #6246
Also it will prove incredibly useful, when the next Toxteth size riots kick off, say in a couple of years, to have battle hardened undercover squaddies in the Police Snatch Squads.

I might be going a bit Alex Jones here, but then ago, not so much

Reply #6247
Why would the Tories give a sh!t about this? It won’t affect those in power.

It allows them to wave the Union Jack a bit more and their followers can shout NO SURRENDER.

And if the IRA planted a bomb in the UK again it will give them that nationalist angle they crave.

Is this really unplanned?

Reply #6248
Alright Tricky, bore off.
I think most of you are the thick dumb tw@ts.

Reply #6249
Why would the Tories give a sh!t about this? It won’t affect those in power.

It allows them to wave the Union Jack a bit more and their followers can shout NO SURRENDER.

And if the IRA planted a bomb in the UK again it will give them that nationalist angle they crave.

Is this really unplanned?

Not sure why the IRA would be planting bombs. The Uk Government has moved Northern Ireland significantly in their desired direction.

Nice to see people so passionate about non-tariff barriers to trade, anyway.

Reply #6250
Not sure why the IRA would be planting bombs. The Uk Government has moved Northern Ireland significantly in their desired direction.

Nice to see people so passionate about non-tariff barriers to trade, anyway.

I won’t pretend to understand the situation so hopefully you are right.

And yes Jeff, I did think it sounded a bit Tricky as I pressed the post button!

Reply #6251
Alright Tricky, bore off.

I have done. They know exactly what they are doing. Johnson made a speech, on record, of why no UK prime minister could do that. Then did when he was. Unless people are ready to start looking at reality, asking themselves why they are doing that, and consider what they are going to do about the implications of that, I can't really help any more.

I understand people's need to believe that everything is okay, and there are reasons for why things are as they are. There are reasons. Things are not okay, if you are an ordinary member of UK society.

It's going to be an adventure, for people who are used to having everything, and who are going to lose it.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #6253
"Hearing some protests that were planned for weekend in Belfast now being called off as a mark of respect to the Prince Philip."
https://twitter.com/lisaocarroll/status/1380493773772312578?s=19

I see someone has turned 'The Day Today' back on again.

Isn't this mostly loyalist groups causing trouble? In which case I can at least see some logic in the thinking given I'm assuming loyalist probably equates pretty closely to royalist.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #6254
Isn't this mostly loyalist groups causing trouble? In which case I can at least see some logic in the thinking given I'm assuming loyalist probably equates pretty closely to royalist.
Spot on. The loyalists do love a royal and a union flag.