Skip to main content
Topic: Here is the news (Read 165184 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Here is the news

Reply #2475
Where's this rumour? Can't find in Twitter.

Reply #2478
Facebook. I don't use Twitter and fail to understand why anyone does.

Got a link then?

Edit: searched FB. Found a post saying that, according to Twitter, she's about to resign. Searched Twitter again. Found nothing. The news is eating itself.

Reply #2479
I can see that Liam Fox is supposed to have said that she may resign in the summer

Reply #2480
Yeah. Well she said she won't lead them for another election already. I'm sure she's thinking she'll resign this summer once she's seen Brexit through.

Reply #2481
You are right. Facebook is must more reliable for news.

Ha, touche.

I did couch it in weasel words "there are apparently rumours", which is true, and I did see them being circulated by someone who is very politically active (as in actually does a lot of work with a political party, not just someone who pontificates a lot on Facebook), but I accept that it might be more wishful thinking than anything else.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #2482
I can see that Liam Fox is supposed to have said that she may resign in the summer

It would be the Conservative Party way. Dig a great big hole, drag the country with you to the bottom of it, then helicopter the f*ck out and leave everyone else to figure out how to get out out of it on their own.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #2483
Parents' OUTRAGE. There's definitely nothing else going on at the moment worth being upset about.

What a time to be alive...

Reply #2484
I sort of see their point. Brazilians can be a bit scratchy. Get her to shave properly. Although there's not much point until fatty gets back in condition. Who's f*cking her in that shape? We've invented the razor, being knocked up is no reason for lazyness. Just be careful of the stitches and do a proper job.

Honestly, its like they think for themselves sometimes these days.

Reply #2485
In other slightly related frustration at the modern world, and my own status as dinosaur within it, but am i the only person slightly billious at the gushing at the Joe Root "LGBT advocacy". "There's nothing wrong with being gay" is a bit dull and humourless, even ignoring that it overlooks the increased chance of poor mental health, lower standard of life, and increased chances of having the sh!t kicked out of you. That's not my real issue though. It's just a sh!t answer.  Any fule no that the correct answer to "do you like boys?" is "Sure sweetcheeks, are you going to give me some before you grow up?".

Reply #2486
ignoring that it overlooks the increased chance of poor mental health, lower standard of life, and increased chances of having the sh!t kicked out of you.

I'm sure you're aware that the above is not inherent in being gay but a result of the last umpteen years of societal attitudes towards gay people.

I'm in agreement over the excessive backslapping.  Sportsmen are apparently considered such dinosaurs that acting like a human being gets them a cookie.

Reply #2487
I'd trouble you with a small shady that sportsmen have values that are massively more progressive and meritocratic, than the society (as a whole) from which they are drawn.

There are things that are wrong with being gay, it's ludicrous to suggest there aren't.  As there are also things wrong with being heterosexual (having to maintain cross-sex relationships for a start, what a f*cking nightmare). That isn't my issue.

My issue is that he missed a glaring open goal of a much better joke, and is now being lauded for being a dull tedious worthy c*nt.

Reply #2489
I'd trouble you with a small shady that sportsmen have values that are massively more progressive and meritocratic, than the society (as a whole) from which they are drawn.

Shannon Gabriel accepts your wager