Skip to main content
Topic: Here is the news (Read 109593 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Here is the news

Reply #30
As expected the Millwall forum makes an interesting (if not predictable) read.

Reply #32
What a f*cking idiot:

The BNP leader, Nick Griffin, has also reacted to the killing with provocative tweets calling for a protest in Woolwich and claiming the crime is the result of "mass immigration".

Reply #34
So as the BNP and the terrorists both seem to want a bit of old-fashioned racial/religious segregation does that mean they are actually on the same side? They should form a coalition. He'd be a sh!t terrorist ally though - ooh i will terrorise you with my funny eye and dim tweets.

Reply #36
Sean lives in Saxilby doesn't he? Well, Lincoln, and it's all the same.

FACT Saxilby has a pub called the Pyewipe Inn.

Reply #37
EDF Energy inundated with complaints about their racist demo in Woolwich. #gawdelpus

Reply #38

EDF Energy inundated with complaints about their racist demo in Woolwich. #gawdelpus

Except it's not. A couple of people made a joke about it, which elicited a po-faced response from EDF.

Reply #39

Except it's not. A couple of people made a joke about it, which elicited a po-faced response from EDF.

People actually go to the trouble to complain to EDF as a joke? #gawdelpusevenmore

Reply #40

People actually go to the trouble to complain to EDF as a joke? #gawdelpusevenmore

Pretty sure you don't really want an explanation, but here it is anyway:

@dannywatty wrote some time last night:
My Mum just ran in 'EDF are kicking off in Woolwich! Put Sky News on!' Really Mum? Nobody paying their energy bills?

And followed it up with:
.@edfenergy YOU RACIST b@stardS.

Cue correction from EDF's Twitter handler. Maybe three more people made similar jokes and got the same response. On Twitter this means the universe is confusing EDF/EDL.

Reply #42

Pretty sure you don't really want an explanation, but here it is anyway:

@dannywatty wrote some time last night:
My Mum just ran in 'EDF are kicking off in Woolwich! Put Sky News on!' Really Mum? Nobody paying their energy bills?

And followed it up with:
.@edfenergy YOU RACIST b@stardS.

Cue correction from EDF's Twitter handler. Maybe three more people made similar jokes and got the same response. On Twitter this means the universe is confusing EDF/EDL.

Maybe you get all you information from twitter.

Reply #43
"Our next generation are being taught through schools that Islam is a religion of peace."  Tommy Robinson of the EDL.

"Our next generation IS being taught" surely?

If they're defending English, God help us.

Reply #44
On BBC you and yours, payday lenders are increasingly targeted by fraudsters, using as little as a name, address and dob to obtain small loans, but lots of them. Excuse me for not being sympathetic.