Skip to main content
Topic: What's pleasing me today (Read 316682 times) previous topic - next topic
JRs Cigarette and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: What's pleasing me today

Reply #4785
I would have cold tap water, drink of kings

Reply #4787
Obviously the correct answer is beer, now stop.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #4788
Tea and coffee are both sh!t.

Reply #4789
Tea and coffee are both sh!t.

Is the right answer. The correct hierarchy of fluid intake is as follows:

Heineken
Coke
Milk (although this does give me the belly ache which I suppose could be some kind of lactose intolerance or just a rejection of a none carbonated fluid)
Water
Lime Archers mixed with Lemon Lucozade Sport
It's bacterial. It's a virus.

Reply #4791
It's a whole milk-coke of wrongness.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #4792
What the actual fcuk?

It's a classic lemon/lime blend best mixed 50/50 ratio to maintain the gloop. I think it works out about 10% so 4 pints was enough but that could just be the sugar content.
It's bacterial. It's a virus.

Reply #4793
It's a classic lemon/lime blend best mixed 50/50 ratio to maintain the gloop. I think it works out about 10% so 4 pints was enough but that could just be the sugar content.

Isotonic? Gets to your thirst fast?

Reply #4794
Surfing the internet earlier (do people still say that?), I came across this.

It came from reading a Guardian article about The Word. Watching that performance reminds me of the first time I heard Nevermind. I loved that album at the time.

Reply #4795
A message from my bank telling me that £3146 has been paid into my account. I had no idea what it was for. Turns out it was for a PPI claim I submitted a few months ago. Lovely little bonus just before Christmas...

Reply #4796
A message from my bank telling me that £3146 has been paid into my account. I had no idea what it was for. Turns out it was for a PPI claim I submitted a few months ago. Lovely little bonus just before Christmas...

excellent! Did you do the paperwork yourself or use one of the PPI companies? Friend of ours used someone and got over £80,000.

Reply #4797

How strange, the same thing happened to me on monday, for a similar amount.  I'd forgotten I'd done it.  I did a little dance.

Just filled the details in on the bank's own website a few weeks ago

Reply #4799
Work has replaced the very impressive but very large laptop that I was originally issued with a Surface Pro. First time I've used one and I'm quite impressed so far.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do