Skip to main content
Topic: What's pleasing me today (Read 325306 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's pleasing me today

Reply #4845
... please feel free to do it - to my face...

This is beyond pathetic. You spoke just a couple of comments back about bullying and then post something like this, which seems to be a childish, playground-like attempt at intimidation. "I'd like to hear you say that to my face, mate, etc..."

Jesus Christ. I reckon we're better off ceasing the online debate and just arrange to meet up in a car park where we can thump each other, or, better still, get our cocks out and compare sizes. Grow up, man, for fcuk sake.

Reply #4846
This is beyond pathetic. You spoke just a couple of comments back about bullying and then post something like this, which seems to be a childish, playground-like attempt at intimidation. "I'd like to hear you say that to my face, mate, etc..."

Jesus Christ. I reckon we're better off ceasing the online debate and just arrange to meet up in a car park where we can thump each other, or, better still, get our cocks out and compare sizes. Grow up, man, for fcuk sake.
Read it again without the usual tirade. I simply said that if you wish to insult my parents do it to my face. It's me you lot have a problem with so keep them out of it.

Karl is quite correct in that the only time I have bitten is when someone brought my late parents into it.

I havent had a fight in over 30 years and hopefully won't ever again so I'm not quite the knuckle dragger you want to believe I am
Sorry if my patriotism offends you. Trust me your lack of spine offends me more

Reply #4847
FFS stop digging. As horrific as the above was I simply asked if you condemned the IRA as well.

You still haven't.

As for slagging my parents off then please feel free to do it - to my face...

Let me ask you a question then: what makes you think that I would not condemn the IRA? The first political activity I ever engaged in was when I was eighteen months old, and my mother, along with hundreds of other mothers, pushed me in a buggy on a march through Belfast to protest against the violence. That was a march organised across the community , nationalist and unionist, by mothers who simply wanted their kids to grow up in a place where they were not at risk of being bombed or shot.

When I moved to England I recall being puzzled by the fact that police stations did not look like fortresses, and that there were no armoured Land Rovers driving around with armed soldiers pointing their guns at you. Growing up in that sort of environment, you take it as the norm; this is what life is like, because at that point I had yet to see anywhere else.

And when I look back now I have some memories of it taking a long time to adapt to a new lifestyle. It is hard to comprehend just what life was like in Belfast back in the 1970s, and I was living it through a child's eyes.

So when I say I am against violence I mean it. I mean it because I have lived in and witnessed the appalling conditions that people are forced to accept as normal because of the beliefs people like you hold.

That is why I will never shut up when confronted by a bigoted, frothy mouth, far-right propaganda spouter like yourself. The prize for living with liberty and lack of violence comes at a huge cost, and people like you are too myopic to realise that you are the problem.

Reply #4848
Very eloquent but is that a yes?

Reply #4850
You have replied several times - quite eloquently I might add, to a simple question only requiring a simple yes or no answer.

Strange that....

Reply #4851
You have replied several times - quite eloquently I might add, to a simple question only requiring a simple yes or no answer.

Strange that....

Is it? Because I have the brain capacity to realise that not everything is black and white? I cannot help you if your head is incapable of processing more than one or two words.

As you've admitted yourself, you got rattled when someone brought your parents into an argument. Given that I've told you that my still living mother burst into tears when she read the report into her brother's death, can you not understand why I may get a little cross if the first questions asked is "So you condemn all violence then?".

Reply #4852

Strange that....

Very strange, but also massively illuminating, that you are completely unable to cope unless people comply with your dumbed down polarised agenda. Your total inability to cope without forcing something into a box of your own making is very instructive.

I suppose it's because you are either too thick to understand that beyond how you think, or too ignorant to allow an approach different from your own.

Which is it, or perhaps it's both?
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #4853
Is it? Because I have the brain capacity to realise that not everything is black and white? I cannot help you if your head is incapable of processing more than one or two words.

As you've admitted yourself, you got rattled when someone brought your parents into an argument. Given that I've told you that my still living mother burst into tears when she read the report into her brother's death, can you not understand why I may get a little cross if the first questions asked is "So you condemn all violence then?".

By all means get cross and angry but it was a simple question

Reply #4855

Very strange, but also massively illuminating, that you are completely unable to cope unless people comply with your dumbed down polarised agenda. Your total inability to cope without forcing something into a box of your own making is very instructive.

I suppose it's because you are either too thick to understand that beyond how you think, or too ignorant to allow an approach different from your own.

Which is it, or perhaps it's both?
I suggest you reread the question I asked....

Reply #4857
Fake.
Not fake Rich, he has a monument in Balla and he was my Great Grandad Brother. He has a stand named after him in Croke Park. My family still live in County Mayo just down the road.

Reply #4858
Not fake Rich, he has a monument in Balla and he was my Great Grandad Brother. He has a stand named after him in Croke Park. My family still live in County Mayo just down the road.

It's no use Donny. RichB is too infested with his English superiority complex to ever admit that England did anything wrong in Northern Ireland. He believes that some people are inferior to him.

Reply #4859
It's no use Donny. RichB is too infested with his English superiority complex to ever admit that England did anything wrong in Northern Ireland. He believes that some people are inferior to him.
Tricky will confirm that is my surname and as you all know I am a Mayo man.