Skip to main content
Topic: What's pleasing me today (Read 195398 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's pleasing me today

Reply #3735
And him doing that w@nk betting advert makes me die a little inside

Reply #3736
I don't mind that. As Danny Baker says, if they're offering money, take it.

Reply #3737
They quickly removed 'Syko' from the ad when he joined Wet Sham. I wondered how quickly he'd be back once he'd left.

How many other ads has he done? There was the Pizza Hut ad with Southgate and Waddle, the Go Compare ad where he fired a free kick into Gio Compari's nuts and a car ad where his windscreen instantly defrosted as a ticket warden was loitering ('Stuart Pearce misses penalties in his').
Any more?

Reply #3738
York.

I’m working in York this week and it really is a lovely place. Especially in this sunshine.

Though the geese that try and nick your sandwich by the river can f*ck right off.

Reply #3739
Almost time to for my visit to County Mayo. Flying from EMA to Knock.

Reply #3740
Almost time to for my visit to County Mayo. Flying from EMA to Knock.

Have you been practising your fake Irish accent, begorrah to be sure 'tis grand so it is?
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #3741
An extension of my current contract to the end of the year is pleasing me.
Also pleasing is being asked if I would be interested in going on to the next project at a different company with the same time once this one is finished. Easy this contracting lark!

Reply #3742
A good old fashioned neighbourly boundary dispute.

Reply #3743
A good old fashioned neighbourly boundary dispute.

Are you enjoying it as a participant or an observer?
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #3744
Yes indeed!

Let's put it this way, if you put a bag of aggregate on my drive, where I back my car up to, across my boundary, it's highly likely I'm going to ask you what you think you are doing?, why?, and how long you might think you are going to have it there?.

It is also likely that you wont like my response if I am unsatisfied with the answers.

Reply #3745
Yes indeed!

Let's put it this way, if you put a bag of aggregate on my drive, where I back my car up to, across my boundary, it's highly likely I'm going to ask you what you think you are doing?, why?, and how long you might think you are going to have it there?.

It is also likely that you wont like my response if I am unsatisfied with the answers.

The one to the left as you look at your house? We're hopefully moving soon, I pointed this one out, Mrs Ingo suggested we keep on looking.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #3746
Caught a wild brown trout on a hill loch yesterday evening. Let him go, which pleased  him as well as me.

Reply #3747
Talkback. Maybe its the weather and world cup, but this place seems to be having a purple patch for me right now. Everyone who comes here is still the internet forum equivalent of irritable bowel syndrome, but its pleasing me right now

Reply #3748
Talkback. Maybe its the weather and world cup, but this place seems to be having a purple patch for me right now. Everyone who comes here is still the internet forum equivalent of irritable bowel syndrome, but its pleasing me right now

It's because I am back for a bit, natch.

Only joking. I think the World Cup puts everyone in a good mood.

Reply #3749
Only joking. I think the World Cup puts everyone in a good mood.

Oh I don't know. I'm more miserable than ever at the moment!
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to