Skip to main content
Topic: Former Forest Player Watch (Read 135251 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Former Forest Player Watch

Reply #2448
Saw Marlon  Harewood at the T20 last night, stuffing his face with burgers..
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #2449
Did he aim for his mouth, but miss?

Reply #2450
He kept catching himself offside every time he lifted the burger to his mouth. Paul Hart was doing his nut.

Reply #2451
Looks like Bamford is going to Leeds.
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #2454
Hobbs signed for Bolton for a year. I didn't realise he signed for us at only 24. 5 years of his career wasted with a bad back.

Reply #2455
Jamie Ward is training with Sheffield Utd

Reply #2456
I've seen that reported on The Twitter. I've also seen that report ridiculed on The Twitter. Who to believe?

Reply #2457
Always believe Twitter

Reply #2458
As long as he's not with us I don't really care where he ends up.  It could be a 2 and 2 makes 5 given he's an ex Blade though.

Reply #2459
He's not been a factor for several seasons for us.  We paid a contract for him over numerous years, so that we could have his services for (effectively) one season.  That's knowingly the deal we did at the time.  A sh!t idea, but there's little point getting irate about a situation we knew was coming from several years out. We wont shift him because he's on a contract for more than he's currently worth...someone might pick up some of the burden, or we can pay him off.  It's not football, it's an accounting issue now.

No criticism of Ward intended.  He's been a model professional during his association with us.