Skip to main content
Topic: Them there t'other clubs (Read 538258 times) previous topic - next topic
Guru and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Them there t'other clubs

Reply #9795

Apparently everybody missed him that day.  There is still no evidence to back up the fact he could be real...  He is still in the X-files folder..

Chicago: In need of a reality check,

I didn't miss him, I was there. I talked to him. He didn't call me a c*nt, which was mildly surprising.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #9796
I think it's just taken as read.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #9798
I think it's way too late to disabuse anyone of that view.

fake news!

See how easy that was...

Chicago: Denier. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #9799
fake news!

See how easy that was...

Chicago: Denier. 

So you're saying that you think there's a possibility that I'm not a c*nt? I'll take it...

Reply #9800
“The oldest player ever to play in a cup final for Chelsea”. That’s out of 13 teams.

Reply #9801
I haven't watched any top flight stuff for a while. We are light years away from this.

Reply #9802
Look how the f*ckers move.  Practically cheating!

Reply #9803
That Arsenal font is awful.
It's bacterial. It's a virus. It's Russian.

Reply #9804
I haven't watched any top flight stuff for a while. We are light years away from this.

There are players on their benches who cost more than we paid for our entire squad. Why is this a surprise to you?

Reply #9805
There are players on their benches who cost more than we paid for our entire squad. Why is this a surprise to you?

Don't know. 

Given that,  why don't you understand that building a sum of the parts team, will be very unlikely to end in promotion,  when more than three other teams have access to more spending power than us? 

Reply #9808
I watched some of the game but I really dislike the artificial crowd.

Reply #9809

Don't know.

Given that,  why don't you understand that building a sum of the parts team, will be very unlikely to end in promotion,  when more than three other teams have access to more spending power than us?

So much wrong with such a short post. Starting with the fact that you absolutely can buy a title or a promotion, as has been proven before, moving to the next point upon which I haven't ever particularly advocated us doing so, and heading rapidly to the idea that we're not actually trying to do that.

Not sure why you so love these straw men.