Skip to main content
Topic: Them there t'other clubs (Read 326295 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Them there t'other clubs

Reply #6375
With the profile he has, any sustained period of success with d*rby - especially in front of the cameras, will have bigger clubs coming in for him pretty quickly.

Small things to cling to and all that
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #6376
Probably not the day to mention Trestellar.

Forgive me. I had completely forgotten that Lestah had agreed a settlement of 3.1 million 2 years ago in lieu of this. So that particular financial chicanery is absolutely ok then.

Reply #6377
We've reached 'peak mourning' tonight. I wish i had the skills to share a Facebook picture of a carved pumpkin of the chairman at the Leicester memorial site that's on my timeline

In the pub tonight I did point out that their fairy tale started after the death of our chairman and the sale of Wes to them.

Reply #6378
A Chelsea player scored an own goal last night while playing for d*rby against Chelsea.

Reply #6379
Wasn't an own goal then.

Reply #6380
I was surprised he was playing. It's standard for that to be a loan condition isn't it? Would have been interesting if he'd scored the winner!

Reply #6382
Huddersfield need to get some points on the board ASAP. Projecting forward, at the same rate, they're going to end up with 10-11 points.

Reply #6383
Just cannot decide whether to be annoyed at Man Ure's 2 late goals or pleased that Jose will keep his job of ultimately taking them nowhere.

Reply #6384
Just cannot decide whether to be annoyed at Man Ure's 2 late goals or pleased that Jose will keep his job of ultimately taking them nowhere.

Annoyed.

It's always a lovely day when they get knocked out of Europe. Plus, both they and Jose have form for getting it done in the Big Cup against reasonable expectations. Better to play safe.
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #6385
As well as clappers, Leicester are giving their fans a scarf, pin badge and programme on Saturday.

But they are said to be ditching 'Fire' by Kasabian which is what they play on the tannoy when they score.

Reply #6386
I assume there won't be a load of people making paper airplanes and throwing them from the upper tier down to the ground, too
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #6387
Athletico Futball Club de Wimbledon have decided they don't need two blokes called Neal and Neil, and so they've sacked them both.