Skip to main content
Topic: Them there t'other clubs (Read 312487 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Them there t'other clubs

Reply #6121

Reports that the Blue Noses might be heading for umbargo.   Good Old 'Arry Rednapp.  What a chap.  Is that four clubs now?

Chicago: Financial wiz. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #6122
Unless he's deploying some Jedi mind trick, it's the chairman of these clubs who sanction the transfers and sign the cheques.

Reply #6123
Yes, but who fills the paper lunch bag?

Reply #6124
Reports that the Blue Noses might be heading for umbargo.   Good Old 'Arry Rednapp.  What a chap.  Is that four clubs now?

Chicago: Financial wiz. 

I hardly have time to really follow Forest let alone other teams - remind me - who are the Blue Noses? I always thought Everton were referred to as the Blue Noses but that makes no sense in this context???

Reply #6125
Birmingham.

Reply #6126
The Mahrez saga is finally over.
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #6127
I wonder if the agents of Lestah's remaining players will suddenly start agitating for pay rises for their clients now?

Reply #6128
How many would other people want? Apart from the BFG with the big head.

Whatever happened to that midfielder that just pumped the ball up, and Vardy made look good? He was sh!t. What were Chelsea thinking of when they've got some brilliant players in their youth system? That's exactly what's wrong with development at many of the top clubs.

Reply #6129
How many would other people want? Apart from the BFG with the big head.

Whatever happened to that midfielder that just pumped the ball up, and Vardy made look good? He was sh!t. What were Chelsea thinking of when they've got some brilliant players in their youth system? That's exactly what's wrong with development at many of the top clubs.

Funny you should ask that.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/986870/N-Golo-Kante-Chelsea-contract-talks

Reply #6130
I had assumed Tricky was talking about Drinkwater.

Reply #6131
That's the useless tw@t. If I played alongside Mahrez and Kante, and on the odd occasion I got the ball I launched it, I'd look okay to the untutored eye. Do Chelsea not have real scouts, or do they not even care about what's in their academy?

Reply #6132
HOLY f*ck HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT CHELSEA PAID 35 MILLION FOR DANNY DRINKWATER AND WHAT THE f*ck WERE THEY DRINKING BECAUSE IT WAS DEFINITELY NOT WATER

Reply #6133
The human brain is a strange and marvellous thing and sometimes it simply filters out things that are too ludicrous to conceptualise, or too disturbing to contemplate. Or both.
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #6134
d*rby appear to be on the verge of signing a Dutch winger from Brentford for the better part of £3m. Apparently was quite good for them last season.