Skip to main content
Topic: What's annoying me today (Read 406575 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's annoying me today

Reply #8010
They did?  What the f*ck for???

When they were developing their online presence they wanted an established web based community to ease their launch, and we were about it in those days (apart from the official forum which they couldn't have).

Took a meeting, had a few beers down by the canal, then told them no thanks. Not a good fit for anybody, and this has never been about money or a wide reach for me.

Reply #8011
Can we have Google ads, not personalised individually, but targeted at us as a group? i want to see how messed up we are.

Reply #8012
Can we have Google ads, not personalised individually, but targeted at us as a group? i want to see how messed up we are.

Sadly not. Google ads are not available to exclusive forum sites, you need to have a published angle. The first incarnation of the site I ran had both published articles and a forum and Google was fine with it, but when we ditched the Wordpress piece and went forum only Google ditched us pretty quickly.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #8013
I'm not exactly a royalist (the other thing), but I can't help but feel sorry for Queeny today.

Anyone constitutionally required to read out this crock of sh!t is deserving of sympathy.

Reply #8014
I'm not exactly a royalist (the other thing), but I can't help but feel sorry for Queeny today.

Anyone constitutionally required to read out this crock of sh!t is deserving of sympathy.

I have no time for the royal family.  I find madge to be a fairly impressive individual though.  Which is confusing.

Reply #8015

Just read the itemised list of bullet points.  What parts do you not like?
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #8016
I have no time for the royal family.  I find madge to be a fairly impressive individual though.  Which is confusing.
Monarchy should die when she departs this mortal coil. No need for it nowadays

Reply #8017
Just read the itemised list of bullet points.  What parts do you not like?
 The fact that it's a total crock of sh!t parts.  The fact that if spending on that scale is possible when we are at the worst possible state for inward investment, productivity increase, and tax take, along with national debt, then austerity was clearly an unnecessary viscous swipe at damaging the country to create an environment of division and hardship.  The fact that it's nothing binding or likely to really happen (remember the 200 hospitals that weren't?), because it wont make it into law never mind actual policy, so it's really just a cynical ploy for election campaigning.  And other bits.

Reply #8018
Realtek audio drivers.

My laptop speakers won't play sound until I've plugged in my headphones then unplugged them. On every restart.

Reply #8019
The fact that it's a total crock of sh!t parts.  The fact that if spending on that scale is possible when we are at the worst possible state for inward investment, productivity increase, and tax take, along with national debt, then austerity was clearly an unnecessary viscous swipe at damaging the country to create an environment of division and hardship.  The fact that it's nothing binding or likely to really happen (remember the 200 hospitals that weren't?), because it wont make it into law never mind actual policy, so it's really just a cynical ploy for election campaigning.  And other bits.
So you hate it because it’s Boris’s / the Tories plans. Ok noted

Reply #8020
Ah, bless. You think it's a plan. That's so sweet.

Now I understand better how low your levels of comprehension are, I quite understand why you don't attempt to answer any questions logically or based on empirically verifiable data. You would be better not ascribing what you think other peoples motives are for things. You are no better at it.

Reply #8021
So you’re saying then that none of the plans / proposals will come to be? That right....

Reply #8022
Try not to run before you can walk. There are a whole bunch of actual realities that you need to get your head around, before cramming it further full with more imaginary stuff.

Reply #8023
Quite apart from the lies is the constant positioning as the no-nonsense party who will sort out this liberal sh!t show. The Tories have been in power for a decade. Pretty much everything they’re claiming to fix, they broke

Reply #8024
Quite apart from the lies is the constant positioning as the no-nonsense party who will sort out this liberal sh!t show. The Tories have been in power for a decade. Pretty much everything they’re claiming to fix, they broke

Like 20000 more Police when they cut 22000.