Skip to main content
Topic: What's annoying me today (Read 425325 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: What's annoying me today

Reply #7530
It's not. It's not even alcoholic. I'm struggling to describe it. It's REALLY sweet, and kind of like a fizzy drink gone flat. That somehow has a frothy head on it. We'd heard it was bad, but bought a half between us just to try it, and didn't even finish that.
Jeff is an c*nt. 3 games without a win. #blameJeff

Reply #7531
  @JimShady     Harry Potter World?  I can understand someone taking thier kids in an entertainment capacity (I willingly put myself through all manner of sh!te for ex Mrs. Seán's when they were young), but f*cking hell Jim. 

Still, each to thier own, I s'pose.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #7532
Meh. Go talk about boring NFL or something. :-p

Aside, went to Yankees v. Red Sox last week as mentioned. It was the third longest game in history! Didn't last till the end.
Jeff is an c*nt. 3 games without a win. #blameJeff

Reply #7533
It's a 100 Degrees F.   (38C) here in Chicago.   Not only does this heat with lashings of humidity irritate me but the amount of 'Look at me", joggers,  (I counted at least 15 today),  running in dangerous heat.  Not one of them had a water bottle I could see.  The selfish cnuts want to be noticed and when they get heat stroke they are going to expect help from my mates at Emergency Services.  Stupid tw@ts the lot of them.

In a way it's natural selection.  This is assuming I don't see them fall...

Chicago: Darwinist.  
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #7534
Those incompetant f*ckwits at BSI ( the nobbers I walked out on, .almost 3.months ago, having not been payed, repeatedly calling me 'Paul'  etc...the list goes on it's quite extraordinary).  Thier f*cktardary knows no end, it seems.

A hire car delivery arrived just now, in my name, from them.

Cleary a f*ck up by some dull witted  f*ck knuckle at their end. Utter c*nts. 
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #7535
Hope you took it and now doing donuts in the ASDA car park.

Reply #7536
Uses fuel, burns tyres, eats the clutch.

You utter monster.
Official Talkback Matchday Thread Starter and all round nice guy.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #7538
Those incompetant f*ckwits at BSI ( the nobbers I walked out on, .almost 3.months ago, having not been payed, repeatedly calling me 'Paul'  etc...the list goes on it's quite extraordinary).  Thier f*cktardary knows no end, it seems.

A hire car delivery arrived just now, in my name, from them.

Cleary a f*ck up by some dull witted  f*ck knuckle at their end. Utter c*nts.

They sound like a very competent outfit, Paul.

Reply #7539
Got woken up at 2am by a mosquito buzzing close to my ear. Tried to go back to sleep but could still hear it somewhere in the room, which was driving me mad.

Took two goes with a phone torch to find and dispatch the little fcuker. Woke Mrs BW in the process.

Lost a good 30-40 minutes' sleep, I reckon. Winged cnut.

Reply #7540
Vauxhall Insurance.

A car rolled into our parked car after a woman left her handbrake off (a silly old lady according to Ingo Jr Sr). We had a similar incident where someone backed into my van a few months so I have a reference point.

Vauxhall Insurance is subbed out to a broker company. They company they sub out to has changed since we took out our policy. They in tern sub it out to Markerstduy who administrate this through Zenith who use visionsomebollocks to handle the claim who in turn organise the garage. I've been caught in a pillar to post hold loop all morning as the garage are expecting us to pay our excess before collecting the car despite it being a no fault claim. An early call said they need to speak to the other parties insurer and it will be updated and we can collect the car which has already been repaired.

We will not be renewing with these c*nts.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #7541
Vauxhall Insurance.

A car rolled into our parked car after a woman left her handbrake off (a silly old lady according to Ingo Jr Sr). We had a similar incident where someone backed into my van a few months so I have a reference point.

Vauxhall Insurance is subbed out to a broker company. They company they sub out to has changed since we took out our policy. They in tern sub it out to Markerstduy who administrate this through Zenith who use visionsomebollocks to handle the claim who in turn organise the garage. I've been caught in a pillar to post hold loop all morning as the garage are expecting us to pay our excess before collecting the car despite it being a no fault claim. An early call said they need to speak to the other parties insurer and it will be updated and we can collect the car which has already been repaired.

We will not be renewing with these c*nts.

I believe there's another Talkback member who had an experience with a parked car where the handbrake was not engaged. I hope they're not linked....

Reply #7542
I believe there's another Talkback member who had an experience with a parked car where the handbrake was not engaged. I hope they're not linked....

If Tricky wants to believe the handbrake to be the devils unicorn and rely only on telekinesis I really can't be held responsible.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #7543
Anyway after 1hr 40 on hold they are wavering the excess.

I get my truck back and I'm off fishing.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #7544
I don’t like Ingo’s new name.

Chicago: Bob.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.