Skip to main content
Topic: Gardeners' World (Read 17061 times) previous topic - next topic

Gardeners' World

Everyone wants a thread but it comes down to poor old Ingo to sort the job out.

In my garden I have spinach and spring onions, as well as Cauliflower which I may have to relocate to someone elses house when I have picked them out. Further to this I have one red onion, Steve, who started to grow in the cupboard so I have planted him in a grow bag.

I also have mint, basil and oregano, none of which is of any use yet as it hasn't been in long.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Re: Gardeners World

Reply #1
I used to to grow chives, rosemary, thyme, mint and basil.

But I don't have a garden anymore.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #2
I planted a tree in our garden at the weekend.  A tulip tree, since you ask.

That is all.
Hall-e-bloody-lujah!  He's gone, so I can start giving a sh*t again

Reply #3
I'm not convinced about the need for this thread at all. Gardening is mundane (even my gardening) and I think it belongs in the mundane thread. I may have to resort to guerrilla posting activities.

And I'm certainly not going to use this thread until it has an apostrophe in the right place. Standards, FFS.

Reply #4

I'm not convinced about the need for this thread at all. Gardening is mundane (even my gardening) and I think it belongs in the mundane thread. I may have to resort to guerrilla posting activities.

And I'm certainly not going to use this thread until it has an apostrophe in the right place. Standards, FFS.

FTFY
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #6

But there is more than one gardener on here...

Any better?

Reply #7

The plucky little apostrophe has just evolved. It certainly thrives in areas previously thought uninhabitable - possibly due to the decline of its natural predator,  the red pen.

Our strawberries are looking set for a bumper crop and we shall be planting three Apache chillies in a grow bag this weekend. They were a massive success last time out.

Re: Garden'er's Worlds

Reply #8
i've got a roof terrace covered in pigeon sh!t. a few weeks ago i cleaned all the pigeon sh!t up, and then some more pigeons shat on it.
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #9
I have four tomato plants. Unlike the other thread people, I don't know if they're Megabingo ones or what. They look like they will be red if the picture on the packet is right.

I tried to grow chillies too, but they died.

Reply #11

I tried to grow chillies too, but they died.

I had some of them but I think I watered them too much they also died.

Reply #12
I also have tomato plants, no idea what type they are, we also have various herbs courgettes, runner beans which no-one likes so never get eaten ever, and the in-laws have also planted red & white onions. They have just stuck whole onions in the mud with the tops sticking out, I'm sceptical this is going to work!

Re: Gardeners' World

Reply #13
I mainly have grass, but last year I also managed to cultivate some of that bind weed type stuff, I'm hoping for a bigger crop this year

Re: Gardeners' World

Reply #14

I mainly have grass, but last year I also managed to cultivate some of that bind weed type stuff, I'm hoping for a bigger crop this year

If you're not a softie pinko type if you give it some nitrogen and you will break all records.