c*nt
[ 4 ] (36.4%)
The C word
[ 0 ] (0%)
knut
[ 2 ] (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: April 13, 2013, 09:11:29 am

Topic: w@nk c*nt f*ck sh!t tw@t b@stard Cock d*rby (Read 3103 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: w@nk caaaant feck sh!t tw@t b@stard Cock poohole

Reply #15
If we can't unearth it then we can clone an existing theme and disable the swear filter. So we could have, Sweary Core, Sweary Giggle etc....

Re: w@nk c*nt f*ck sh!t tw@t b@stard Cock d*rby

Reply #16
The admin checkbox to allow users to turn it off is in configuration>current theme. The check box in the user profile is profile>modify profile>look and layout>"Leave words uncensored."

Reply #17
OK. Need to enable that for all themes then so people can choose. I'm using Curve so didn't see the option.

Reply #18

OK. Need to enable that for all themes then so people can choose. I'm using Curve so didn't see the option.

Likewise. If I could have a sweary version of Curve I'd appreciate it, thanks.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #19
...right, I assumed that current theme would add the option to whichever theme a user was, err, using...

Reply #20
There is no global setting it seems. Also, even though the box is ticked against Curve, I stilll don't see the option in my profile settings.

Reply #21

There is no global setting it seems. Also, even though the box is ticked against Curve, I stilll don't see the option in my profile settings.

The word censor also potentially f*cks up url's.  I'd be very tempted to just turn the b@stard thing off.

Reply #22

The word censor also potentially fecks up url's.  I'd be very tempted to just turn the b@stard thing off.

It only fecks up URLs that contain swear words or the word poohole, which is a swearword I guess. I just don't want to talk the IT Director into opening up the firewall for me only to have it blocked by swear words and then having to explain it...

Reply #23
....you're going to need a better censored list then. If we're saying we need a swear filter for work purposes, then my view is that it needs to be with this theme as default - because it's the most work friendly.

We then need to work out what, if anything, we can do about offering the option to turn it off in other themes. I've had an initial look, and it doesn't seem promising.

Reply #24
Okay....I think it can be done in Admin>Configuration>Themes and Layout settings>Member Options

Then "Change current options for all members using this theme"

the choose the leave words unsensored, drop down the change box, and tick the check box

....I just don't have time to do it for all themes, as I'm already f*cking late for actual work things.

Reply #26

The word censor also potentially f*cks up url's.  I'd be very tempted to just turn the b@stard thing off.

It's really annoying when someone posts a link to a story about d*rby County and the url won't work, even when the asterisk is replaced with the vowel.

Reply #27
Well done Ingo for starting this fantistic thread. I am also still loving the d*rby change. Does Robbie Savage still work?
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #28
Yes, yes it does.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.