c*nt
[ 4 ] (36.4%)
The C word
[ 0 ] (0%)
knut
[ 2 ] (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: April 13, 2013, 09:11:29 am

Topic: w@nk c*nt f*ck sh!t tw@t b@stard Cock d*rby (Read 3123 times) previous topic - next topic

w@nk c*nt f*ck sh!t tw@t b@stard Cock d*rby

Do we have a swear filter?
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Re: w@nk caaaant feck sh!t tw@t b@stard Cock d*rby

Reply #1
Funny enough, I was just applying the words having posted some nice profanity. Pure coincidence, but a good test. Thanks Ingo.

Re: w@nk caaaant feck sh!t tw@t b@stard Cock poohole

Reply #2
Excellent work on calling d*rby poohole. Is it possible to implement 2 levels of swear filter? Mary Whitehouse and Normal - normal being you can have full swearing but still d*rby becomes poohole, I don't know anyone who would not find that as funny as I do.

Also I missed bollocks.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #3
Change Russ to Willyhead, he'll be all kinds of confused when he get's up.

Reply #4
Unfortunately it's not possible to make poohole d*rby. The system gets a bit confused.

Reply #5
i don't approve of caaant. makes us all sound like a bunch of southern cnuts.

what else have you done?

TESTING: cock-muncher, warnock, sc*nthorpe, alan green, pisswizzard, wolfbagging
this is an excellent rectangle

Reply #6

Unfortunately it's not possible to make poohole poohole. The system gets a bit confused.

Ok, just Willyhead then.

oh and "Robbie Savage" needs to become "I played over 400 Premier Leauge games for very middle of the road outfits"

Reply #8
please add the following options:

C*nt - simple but boring
The C Word - Getting a bit Mumsnet
Knut - Named for the famous king

Reply #9

i don't approve of caaant. makes us all sound like a bunch of southern cnuts.

what else have you done?

TESTING: cock-muncher, warnock, scaaaanthorpe, alan green, pisswizzard, wolfbagging

tw@tweasel, sheepshagger, MONG.

Reply #10
Megson -  surely

Reply #11
Where is the option to turn the swear filter off?
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #12

Where is the option to turn the swear filter off?

It wasn't enabled in the theme configuration, so wasn't available for users to change.  It should be now.

...as an aside, karlmark's list of censored words and their replacements is w@nk [winky-woo].

Reply #13
Where is the setting? I can't find it.

I find swear filters inordinately annoying.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #14

It wasn't enabled in the theme configuration, so wasn't available for users to change.  It should be now.

I couldn't find that. I found a setting in the Theme which ignores the swear filter, but obviously that affects all users. I still can't find it in the profile settings.