Skip to main content
Topic: The managerial merry-go-round (Read 140830 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: The managerial merry-go-round

Reply #2430
I didn't see that one coming.  That's utterly batsh!t.

Reply #2432
West Brom have sacked Darren Moore. Bonkers.

That's what happens when you are....er.....fourth.....and you.....errr.....draw at home?

Reply #2433
yeah, it was probably recent form and projecting to them risking their play-off place if that carried on. I imagine they wanted a more glamorous and/or experienced manager for a little while and felt sticking with a rookie would be a risk given the recent performances.

Probably will get Jokanovic or Wagner now

The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #2434
It's felt all season like WBA haven't been at the level they should be with the players they have. On the one hand it's a how can you sack a manager in 4th but on the other it's felt like it could come at any moment this season.

Reply #2435
Weak to get to this point, where the league position isn't going to change decisively, and expect a new manager to motivate them to playoff success.

Generally in that sort of scenario you do better off sticking, than twisting. As I would have advocated staying with Kranky having got to that point.

Not that I would have set off with choosing either of them, but having got to that point....

Reply #2436
I agree. I'm just not surprised.

Reply #2437
Scholes leaves Oldham after 7 games
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #2439
Did they refuse to let him change the club name to Scholdham?
Boy am I going to look even more stupid than usual when we romp to a 3-0 win.

Reply #2440
Did they refuse to let him change the club name to Scholdham?

Gary Delaney has forged a decent career making puns which are way less funny than yours.

Reply #2441
His missus is properly funny though. Punching above his weight. Which is no mean effort.

Reply #2442
Gary Delaney has forged a decent career making puns which are way less funny than yours.

Well that's very kind of you. Thank you.
Boy am I going to look even more stupid than usual when we romp to a 3-0 win.