Skip to main content
Topic: Red Birds v Red Train (Read 9887 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Red Birds v Red Train

Reply #30
I assume, seeing as Sharp is on the bench again, that we have pretty much made our mind up on him now
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #31
Cox hasn't even made the bench. Tudgay has though.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #32
f*cking Bolton winning already.
We're all off to beat the Wolves,
Aitor Karanka!

Reply #33

Cox hasn't even made the bench. Tudgay has though.

Booked today would mean a two match ban, booked in any subsequent game, no ban. Which is a farce, it should be on a rolling basis (5 bookings in three months = 1 match; 10 in six = 2, or similar).

Reply #34
Playing in blue & white while Cardiff are in red is confusing me.

Reply #35
The ones in yellow appear to be playing for Cardiff so far as well.

Forest a little bit hooftastical.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.

Reply #36
Do you really get a free kick for running into someone?
Aitor Karanka!

Reply #37
Radio commentary behind the dodgy feed.

Reply #38

Do you really get a free kick for running into someone?

You do when Craig Bellamy's refereeing the game, as he has spent the first twenty minutes attempting to do.

Reply #39
Why are we attempting to score from 35 yards?

Reply #40
Surely that was a penalty on Henderson a few minutes ago. The commentator said something like "good strong challenge" but he got nowhere near the ball.

Reply #41
Cock. Terrible defending.

Reply #42
Poor goal to give away.

Reply #43
f*cking c*nts.
Aitor Karanka!

Reply #44

Surely that was a penalty on Henderson a few minutes ago. The commentator said something like "good strong challenge" but he got nowhere near the ball.

Yes he did, he put his foot between Henderson's legs and played the ball. It was a good tackle.

Unlike Halford's stupid obstruction that led to that goal.