Skip to main content
Topic: Red Birds v Red Train (Read 9853 times) previous topic - next topic

Red Birds v Red Train

Early prediction thread to fill the black hole - and before Chicago wakes to post a thread title of convoluted nonsense. They couldn't even beat relegation-haunted Barnsley last night - a game they should of won - so this one's a shoe-in. Two-nil to the good guys.

Re: Red Birds v Red Train

Reply #1
I will finally get to a game so we are bound to lose..

2-0 Scumdiff

Reply #2
Chicago's threads coincided with our 6 game win streak. He's a loon, but you can't argue with those stats. You've doomed us Ned.

Reply #3
We are due a loss I suppose, and our performances have been tapering off since the international break

The playoffs are all about momentum though, so if we do end up there, we need to pick up our form over the last 3 scheduled games
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #4

You stupid cnut.  You couldn't even wait for me to get back on to save the Mighty Reds from a humilating day in Taffy land.

Nice one Ned.  Bloody journalists always needing to make their own deadlines!  I had a title cued up too, just couldn't get registered because I farted in marcus's mailbox

Chicago: Title lord
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #5
According to my father in law, the match is on telly over in Sweden, therefore there may not be an internet linky anywhere for anyone else to see it , no siree.
I wouldn't recommend being a student to anyone.....
.......except to students

Reply #6
Hopefully Cardiff's midweek exertions will have knackered them and if Barnsley can scrape a point there so can we.
We're all off to beat the Wolves,
Aitor Karanka!

Reply #7
Due to (or is that Owing to?) the thread starter not being Chicago, it'll be 2 - 0 to the Taffs.

Reply #8
Course we'll win, we're the good guys.
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #9

According to my father in law, the match is on telly over in Sweden, therefore there may not be an internet linky anywhere for anyone else to see it , no siree.

Can someone top up my tunnel bear so I don't have to suffer the firstrow spam bots?

Chicago: welcher 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #11

Can someone top up my tunnel bear so I don't have to suffer the firstrow spam bots?

Chicago: welcher

Recommend it via the twitter thing they do and you get 1G free per month.

Reply #12
Noooo not Twitter.  I am twitter free and refuse to use it as I will get sucked into cnutsville.
It was bad enough being in talkback facebook hell whilst Tricky was diddling his willy....

There's got to be a better way!!!!

Chicago: Almost social media free

Reply #13
Hopefully we will have learned by the last three games two of which we didnt really perform that well. I think we stand a good chance of beating Cardiff if our strikers can get scoring. I fancy us to nick this game 2-1.

Reply #14
We've been riding our luck for a few games now. I will be amazed if we get anything from this, and not surprised if we lose
3-0.
Your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs, we're going to burn down your Greggs....