Skip to main content
Topic: Down with the kids  (Read 4102 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Down with the kids

Reply #45
Really impressed with the name 'Petravicius' (Forest player). His name could only get better if it turns out his first name is 'Gulliver'
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #46
this commentary team REALLY want Norwich to win this
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #47
and it goes to the death match phase

Reply #48
Six penalties dispatched - then we miss one. Oh dear.

Reply #49
Oh well...not a good night.

Reply #50
Well what a surprise....the only kid of ours with some first-team-squad exposure this season is the one who fluffs his kick and the the Norwich player who cheated to score in the first leg, gets his penalty initially saved but then the keeper spoons it into the net, giving them the win.

It really has been a sh!t night

Reply #51
Have to say there's something distasteful about the Norwich crowd booing and barracking knackered 18 year olds as they walked forward to take a penalty. Although it didn't actually seem to make any difference to the players concerned. Credit to them for that.

Reply #52
Yes, our penalties were all good and better than their's too. But seeing Holt and Delia gleefully grinning in the crowd and all the booing and goading for our lot was a bit sickening. Good experience for them though. Fenton looks like a decent player.

Reply #53

this commentary team REALLY want Norwich to win this

I watched the first 105 mins on mute and was staggered when I heard the commentary of the last 15 singing the praises of a dominant Norwich team. You what?!?

And I the crowd will be waking up this morning feeling guiltier about their behaviour than the night before and those incidents with their sisters. Norwich have gone from being plucky outsiders to immense nob-ends in the space of 2 hours imo. Looking forward to their relegation scrap next term.
King of the c*nts.

Reply #54

Have to say there's something distasteful about the Norwich crowd booing and barracking knackered 18 year olds as they walked forward to take a penalty. Although it didn't actually seem to make any difference to the players concerned. Credit to them for that.

I thought the same thing, it didn't seem to be in the spirit of  things.  I had been impressed that so many had turned up before that.

I think Norwich just about deserved it although their goal in the first leg was a blatant handball.  The kid deserved the 2nd yellow too.  I think Norwich had the edge purely due to the twins they had who looked very useful.  All the other players seemed much of a muchness but it was nice to see the keeper throwing it out every time and our lads playing nice passing football without having the pace or guile to break them down.