Skip to main content
Topic: WET BROM AND THE SHADOW OF RADDY (Read 1444 times) previous topic - next topic

WET BROM AND THE SHADOW OF RADDY

OH that game!  That Volley!  Chrissy Cohen!  I felt warm inside.  Since then WBA bollock faces have fluked results against us.  Whether it was Muric being sh!t or that little fcuker Gayle diving.  We saved ourselves for this game.  We better deliver.  If I see Jenkinson or Bong in the starting line up I will cry.  We will win 2-1.  Lolley will have a blinder.  The race will be on and then we will fcuk it up against some other tin pot tosser team.  If this fails then Jingo can fcuk the rest of the season without me.

Chicago: All in! 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Re: WET BROM AND THE SHADOW OF RADDY

Reply #1
If this fails then Jingo can fcuk the rest of the season without me.

I don't think that that's your decision to make.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #2
Your stat for the thread, top seven head to head mini league this season:

Reply #3
Your stat for the thread, top seven head to head mini league this season:

So us and West Brom best against the top seven. I'm going for 1-1. Bet we're bottom of the top 7 v bottom 7 league.

Reply #4
Da Costa playing for U23s today. Some people think this means that Grabban must be fit for tomorrow, with Walker on the bench. Da Costa just gone off apparently... injured.

Reply #5
West Brom 1 - 2 Forest (Lolley, Grabban, pen)

Reply #6
Da Costa playing for U23s today. Some people think this means that Grabban must be fit for tomorrow, with Walker on the bench. Da Costa just gone off apparently... injured.

Brilliant. Why sign Nakhi Wells, Scott Hogan, Callum Robinson or thingy Grosicki when you can sign someone with 13 goals in Ligue 1 who lasts 29 minutes of a reserve match?
Yes, I'm STILL annoyed about Tuesday.
A Moeenaphobe who is slowly turning into Donny. Allegedly.

Reply #7
NoGoal Da Costa living up to his name?

Reply #8
Heavy rain and strong winds in the forecast for Birmingham tomorrow. Not sure if that's good news for us or not.

Reply #9
Amber warning for wind in the uk, roughly correlates to ingo having chili for supper, and everyone else having to batten down the hatches.. It also means we wont get on the end of any crosses. Although that is not in any way related to the wind.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #11
I've decided to buy a Now TV pass for this one. That never goes well, I'm afraid. Apologies.

Reply #13
I came into work 75 minutes early to set up for the matinee ahead of kick off. My reward? Don f*cking Goodman.

Reply #14
f*ck's sake Grabbs.