Reply #15
3 minutes to go!
It's bacterial. It's a virus.

Re: IngoRail

Reply #16
Well?

Reply #17
Lost out by a f*cking quid. Threw a wobbly and ended up bidding on 3 other sets, watch this space.

A share issue may have to follow.

Reply #18
Lost out by a f*cking quid. Threw a wobbly and ended up bidding on 3 other sets, watch this space.

A share issue may have to follow.

Did you ever play any of the Railroad Tycoon games? Share issues were always good fun. On the subject of auctions, if you're bidding on eBay, do you use a sniper? I'd not, I'd highly recommend it. You can set your maximum bid and it will apply it up to 10 seconds before the end time.

Reply #19
Did you ever play any of the Railroad Tycoon games? Share issues were always good fun. On the subject of auctions, if you're bidding on eBay, do you use a sniper? I'd not, I'd highly recommend it. You can set your maximum bid and it will apply it up to 10 seconds before the end time.

Link? Sure my missus would use that. She's always on eBay.

Reply #21
I've won 1 of 2 with some good ol' fashioned ebay bidding. Lets see it works for 2 of 2 in a couple of days time.

Reply #22
Invested heavily in trains this week purchasing 2 new sets off eBay, If economic ruin awaits at least I can hide in the loft playing Hornby whilst we wait for them reposes our house.

Reply #23
Glad to see IngoRail will continue though this madness. I mean imaginary people and good still need to get places, right?

Reply #24
Exactly. Had a very similar conversation with a mate this morning who's interest is some airplane game, he pointed out the imaginary USS Walter Mondale isn’t going to protect its self from Iran is it!

Reply #25

I loved railroad tycoon, I'm going to look that out when we are on lockdown. +1 for reminding me

Reply #27
IngoRail has suspended development for the summer as it's too hot in the loft.

Reply #28
Akin to the wrong type of leaves. This makes sense.