Skip to main content
Topic: IngoRail (Read 125 times) previous topic - next topic

IngoRail

For those interested (possible RC) IngoRail is on a mission to complete the '91 Hornby range of trainsets.

At present we have 2 of these and the train pack from another,  http://www.hornbyguide.com/year_category_images.asp?categoryid=7&yearid=66

Carrot for the first correct guess. 
Official Talkback Matchday Thread Starter and all round nice guy.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Re: IngoRail

Reply #1
Any news on the size and colour of these trains?

Reply #2
Will it be ready before Tricky retires?

Reply #3
Given the half arsed job I've done laying the track the signals are not good so far.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #4
Are you planning on re-enacting the Great Train Robbery?

Reply #7
This will shock you to your very core but IngoRail are not fussy where their funding comes from.

Anyway we have 225 and Midnight Freight, we also have a 125 Train. We now have a functioning double loop and the Ingo Jrs have enjoyed a couple of fun hours in the loft playing choo choos.

However expansion plans are of course afoot, well 16x8 afoot. Watch this space. 

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #8
This will shock you to your very core but IngoRail are not fussy where their funding comes from.

Anyway we have 225 and Midnight Freight, we also have a 125 Train. We now have a functioning double loop and the Ingo Jrs have enjoyed a couple of fun hours in the loft playing choo choos.

However expansion plans are of course afoot, well 16x8 afoot. Watch this space. 

Ah! But have you gone uber-geek and got catenary wires? I bet you haven't.

Reply #9
Ah! But have you gone uber-geek and got catenary wires? I bet you haven't.

No, the thought crossed my mind but if running a business does one thing it makes you acutely aware of your own failings and I am very aware that I am sh!t at modelling!

#neversurrendertojimruss