Skip to main content
Topic: Leeds v. Forest (Read 2129 times) previous topic - next topic

Leeds v. Forest

Kind of a prediction thread. We are going to get battered. 4-0.

But also ... anyone know of places/websites where I can re-watch the game later in the day? As I'm not going to be able to watch it live.
Jeff is an c*nt. 3 games without a win. #blameJeff

Re: Leeds v. Forest

Reply #1
Kind of a prediction thread. We are going to get battered. 4-0.

But also ... anyone know of places/websites where I can re-watch the game later in the day? As I'm not going to be able to watch it live.

It's Wednesday you knobhead.

I'm watching this with the local supporters club, an interesting mix of people. Last week's game has been forgotten, hopes are back, realistically we can hope for a draw.

Replay? No idea. Ask a doctor.

Reply #2
Thumped!

Reply #3
Way early for the thread and bland as toast.   It will be a feces Fiesta.  Which by the way probably would have been my thread title.

The most important game this weekend would be to see who will get closest to naming the team.  Do we have 642 players on the books now?  Will our(?) mercurial youngster play between the sticks or will our new signing light up the Forest side like a Christmas tree?  Will Grabban actually get the ball?  Will Daryl Murphy get his dream move to Doncaster?  Do any of the players know each other's names?   "Hey you have the ball!".....

I think we will play a bank of 16 defenders in front of the ball and go for a 0-0 win.  Oh hold on Smoochie likes to attack.  We go forward and they score 16.  

Fcuk it, Shady with his contrarian thread title may just bore Leeds to death and we win 1-0 in a death spiral.  OH it's all soooooo fcuking brilliant!

Chicago: Experiencing Vertigo. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #4

Oh Goody Jenks will be facing his old mucker Eddie on Saturday.  I am pretty sure Leeds will be quite pleased by that.

Roll on Saturday and Gentleman please figure out the line up game!

Chicago: Arsing about. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #5
Line up will be unchanged, all the n00bs will play against whoever it is we have in the Cup midweek, which we will also lose.

Reply #6
Dull but organised Leeds 2 flashes of individual brilliance but generally disjointed Forest 0.
A Moeenaphobe who is slowly turning into Donny. Allegedly.

Reply #8
We'll drag them down to our general level of dullness on Saturday.
A Moeenaphobe who is slowly turning into Donny. Allegedly.

Reply #9
How do you know how dull we'll be? We could have a whole new first 11 by then.

Reply #10
I'm worried about this one. Leeds apparently swarmed all over Bristol at the weekend with that intense, high press they employed at the City Ground a couple of years ago.

I'm still not convinced it's a sustainable style across a 46-game Championship season, but Leeds appear miles ahead of where Forest are at the moment.

3-1 Leeds and Donny to spearhead a 'Lamouchi Out' protest in the car park shortly afterwards.

Reply #12
If he does, he's definitely fakeDonny. RealDonny favours, "I think we should stick with him but this board will be getting ready to fire him any day now".
your not far wrong, I would have stuck with Warburton and Karanka but these tin pot chairman want instant results. As for this manager and MON I didn't want them and definately don't think the new boy will come up with the goods. I do have some sympathy though as I don't believe he has a great input into signings. Or let's say looking at some of them I hope he hasnt.

Reply #13
Line up will be unchanged, all the n00bs will play against whoever it is we have in the Cup midweek, which we will also lose.

That’s what I fear.
A hiding at dirtyleeds, limp 2-1 defeat to Stevie Nicks and co and the vultures are circling. Probably led by Lewis, Daryl, Adlene and Donny.

Reply #14
It's my fear too, maybe a draw in game 3, so one point from 3.  Big pressure then ridiculously on next two games.