Skip to main content
Topic: Leeds v. Forest (Read 2127 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Leeds v. Forest

Reply #15
your not far wrong, I would have stuck with Warburton and Karanka but these tin pot chairman want instant results. As for this manager and MON I didn't want them and definately don't think the new boy will come up with the goods. I do have some sympathy though as I don't believe he has a great input into signings. Or let's say looking at some of them I hope he hasnt.

This is Tricky.  I remember the real Donny screaming about Warburton and how boring the football was.  This is too sensible and he almost said team building.  Will the real Donny come back from Ireland...

Chicago: Master Sleuth. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #16
I’m feeling extremely nervous about this match. Donny would have us as the underdogs against a team of brownies, but I fear he may well be on the money today.

Reply #17

Don't worry we are playing five keepers today.

Chicago: It's the hope that kills you. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #18
Don't worry we are playing five keepers today.

Chicago: It's the hope that kills you. 

Completely unchanged side to start today, according to OS.

Reply #19
Oh I was wrong.  Same side.   Watson still wandering around the field like he owns the place.  Oh for a bit of Samba.

I am all for consistency and all but this really is a baptism of fire.  Smoochie at this rate might be a puckered goose...

Now watch us sneak a 1-0 win... My favourite player (not) Silva to score..

Chicago: Watching later. 

Reply #20
ExpressVPN is working a treat so can log in to sky go to watch.

if anyone wants a new vpn then I can refer and you get a free month. And so do I. After that is about $6 a month. (Which is about £6 now thanks to the gammons)

Also works on BBC iplayer etc.

Reply #21
Unchanged team? Eleventy billion centre backs and we're going Worrall / Dawson? And sticking with Cash at RB and Watson at DM?
Hmm.
A Moeenaphobe who is slowly turning into Donny. Allegedly.

Reply #22
Oh I was wrong.  Same side.   Watson still wandering around the field like he owns the place.  Oh for a bit of Samba.

I am all for consistency and all but this really is a baptism of fire.  Smoochie at this rate might be a puckered goose...

Now watch us sneak a 1-0 win... My favourite player (not) Silva to score..

Chicago: Watching later. 

Which Samba do you want? The walking red card or the goalie we've never seen? Both are on t'bench.

Reply #23
wait. We've got two players called Samba? No wonder I'm even more confused than usual.

Reply #24
Cracking dive there, because of course when your shirt is pulled from behind you fall forwards...

Reply #25
Thats twice now dodgy keeper has cleared using his head. Better than using his hands I suppose.

Reply #26
My nerves are shot.  This looks a bit brown and steamy early doors.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #27
I like Semedo. That's about all that I like

Reply #28
20 minutes in and the sum total of our attacks are a free kick (delivered straight to the keeper) and a long throw (delivered straight to the keeper).