Skip to main content
Topic: Fantasy Football (Read 611 times) previous topic - next topic

Fantasy Football

As it's too hot in the office to do any proper work, I've set up a few teams on the Telegraph Fantasy Football League.  If I set up a Talkback League, would there be any interest?

By September I'm likely to have forgotten to keep an eye on my teams but it's worth a try!

Re: Fantasy Football

Reply #1
If we have one rule, and everyone sticks to it, I'm in.

The rule:

No transfers. Ever. Pick your team. Done.

Can't be arsed otherwise.

Reply #2
Fantasy sports are an abomination and part of the sickness that is killing real sport.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #3
Send me the details....

Chicago: Bored.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #5
That requires me to log in to the torygraph.  That's a no from the liberal tin foil hat brigade.

Reply #6
League PIN: 8179120
League Passcode: 1664

https://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/premier-league/leagues/view/8179120

The official Fantasy Premier League would be my preferred option, mainly because I have a team in there already in leagues (including the sizeable 'The Famous Club NFFC Challenge' league)

It doesn't help with Russ' hatred of FF but it could help on the tin foil hat front

Edit: I created a league for anyone who already does this version, code for the league: p5cly4

Reply #7
The official Fantasy Premier League would be my preferred option, mainly because I have a team in there already in leagues (including the sizeable 'The Famous Club NFFC Challenge' league)

It doesn't help with Russ' hatred of FF but it could help on the tin foil hat front
Count me in
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #11

Edit: I created a league for anyone who already does this version, code for the league: p5cly4
 I also am in.

Reply #12

when do we have to do this for? 

I may have a few hours to kill.  

Count me in also. 

Chicago: For Glory. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #13

Are we fcuking doing this?

Chicago: Tapping my feet....

Reply #14
Here's one for the The Premier League One

gbd5vy