Skip to main content
Topic: Tonight's game (Read 2841 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Tonight's game

Reply #45
Pants looked a million times better than Muric.

We do look poor.

Chicago: Looking forward not back.
May have helped the keeper out if he actually had a decent defence in front of him. He made the saves and no one cleared the damn thing away.

Sorry if my patriotism offends you. Trust me your lack of spine offends me more

Reply #46
Surprisingly foggy.
Not sure if joking or not but the atmosphere was amazing. Flares going off in their end causing smoke drifts. Whole ground got behind the team.

Just shows how the pc / hse / whatever brigade is killing the game over here with everyone being instructed to sit quietly and applaud politely when a goal is scored.

Awesome experience.

Reply #47
May have helped the keeper out if he actually had a decent defence in front of him. He made the saves and no one cleared the damn thing away.

Bollocks. He made average saves, which he pushed straight back into the box rather than wide, over, or hold onto it.

(Though the defence were poor also)

Reply #48
Not sure if joking or not but the atmosphere was amazing. Flares going off in their end causing smoke drifts. Whole ground got behind the team.

Just shows how the pc / hse / whatever brigade is killing the game over here with everyone being instructed to sit quietly and applaud politely when a goal is scored.

Awesome experience.

FWIW I agree a bit of anarchy is always more fun. See also: Gigs finishing on time - you are allowed to have fun until 10.30 then please f*ck off quietly. I suppose less people die this way.
I think most of you are the thick dumb tw@ts.

Reply #49
Bollocks. He made average saves, which he pushed straight back into the box rather than wide, over, or hold onto it.
FFS Jim argues with me yet again

2 + 2 = 4 Argue with that

Reply #51
Jeff doesn't.

Reply #52
Jeff Vader?

Reply #54
Everyone loves a good ol' fashioned name changing week.

Reply #56
So does Jigantic Poo.

Reply #57
Glasgow Red agrees

Reply #58
FWIW I agree a bit of anarchy is always more fun. See also: Gigs finishing on time - you are allowed to have fun until 10.30 then please f*ck off quietly. I suppose less people die this way.

Absolutely. Let the gig carry on past the time agreed by the venue, promoter and council / licensing body so that the first 2 get heavily fined by the latter (and maybe the venue closed down whilst the promoter has to stump up extra cash for staff for going over their hours).
Forest are tragic on and off the field.

Reply #59
Good stuff. Glad to see Rave is on the side of fun and death as well.