Skip to main content
Topic: It's Hunt! (Read 660 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: It's Hunt!

Reply #15

Boris recons no other leader has ever arrived at such a difficult set of circumstances.  I knew he was an egotistical, useless c*nt but I thought maybe he might have at least heard of Winston Churchill.

Reply #17
Boris recons no other leader has ever arrived at such a difficult set of circumstances.  I knew he was an egotistical, useless c*nt but I thought maybe he might have at least heard of Winston Churchill.

That's some misquote. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/jul/23/boris-johnsons-victory-speech-what-he-said-and-what-he-meant

I read in my Financial Times this morning ... that no incoming leader has ever faced such a daunting set of circumstances. Well, I look at you this morning and I ask myself: do you look daunted? Do you feel daunted? I don’t think you look remotely daunted to me. I think we know we can do it and the people of this country are trusting us to do it and we know that we will do it.

Reply #18
That's some misquote. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2019/jul/23/boris-johnsons-victory-speech-what-he-said-and-what-he-meant

I read in my Financial Times this morning ... that no incoming leader has ever faced such a daunting set of circumstances. Well, I look at you this morning and I ask myself: do you look daunted? Do you feel daunted? I don’t think you look remotely daunted to me. I think we know we can do it and the people of this country are trusting us to do it and we know that we will do it.

Sorry, daunting. Not difficult.

My point still stands.

Edit:

Oh, I see!

Reply #19
Boris Johnson appoints Sky's Chief Financial Officer Andrew Griffith as a corporate adviser

That c*nt was another of the Tory c*nts who was at university at the same time as me (including at least one former MP and at least the current MP who's not really a Tory anymore on account of being a bit rapey). Remember being gobsmacked when he went to the Tory party conference in the autumn of his/my first year.