Skip to main content
Topic: THE SILLY SEASON! (Read 17767 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: THE SILLY SEASON!

Reply #347
"Wont somebody please drum me up some meaningless coverage of pre-season?"
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #348
Ryan Yates is out for two months after knee surgery, which for some reason he had done in Greece
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #349
Ryan Yates is out for two months after knee surgery, which for some reason he had done in Greece
Probably had a none flexible flight ticket so didn’t want to blow the cost.

They flew business class on Aegean Airways by the way
Signature removed due to a serious lack of sense of humour on a site which used to pride itself on irreverent humour.

Reply #350
Abel Hernandez anyone?   Injury prone mercurial striker who was released by mutual consent by spartak Moscow due to fitness concerns/racial abuse etc.

Good player but a tad bonkers and errr not very durable..

Just our type!

Chicago: Breakable.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #351
Watson starting again tonight. Smoochy appears to be a fan. Slightly concerning.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do

Reply #352
It is isn't it.
Jeff is an c*nt. 3 games without a win. #blameJeff

Reply #353
I have started reading your name as JimShandy.

Like Tristram Shandy, although I've never read those novels.

Reply #354
Problem is Watson doesn't look out of place in friendlies. He"ll only realise in the first competitive game when all the other players step up to full pace that Watson doesn't have any more gears.

Reply #355
Yes. As seen tonight, he's done well, but in a full paced game he'll be late to everything.

Reply #357
Well, he's going to have to have them if he wants a squad capable of meeting the club's target.

What this alleged efficiency that we are supposed to have in the transfer market is, I have no f*cking idea? Of all the things I might accuse our recruitment of, efficiency is not it.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #358
I can't help but wonder whether three years without promotion will be a turning point.