Skip to main content
Topic: THE SILLY SEASON! (Read 17769 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: THE SILLY SEASON!

Reply #331
I don't trust this Frenchie.  He is no way as sexy as Montanier and he's fat.  How can the coach be fat with that pot belly and be taken seriously.  Is it that he is spending too much time in the video library studying game film or is it because he encourages a good social structure and goes drinking with the boys or is it that he is a lazy cnut who eats too much chocolate?

I need to know because his protrusion is bothering me.  I suppose he might have been feasting with Maranakis...  (if it's a hernia then I apologize..)

Chicago: Suspicious. 

In my case my pot belly is a result of all these things. Although the video isn't game, well they are but that's not the point.

In Smouchie's case it will be too much Lambrini.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #333
It’s well worth watching the BBC interview with  Marianakis where he spells out his vision and philosophy for Forest which is to be successful and be the best. Such a change from Fawaz.

Reply #334
Strategic visions like that really set us apart from the majority of other clubs.

Reply #335
Yeah but what's the vision with all these spiv portogeezer yoofs?

Can we get a good attacking forward and someone with Cham experience and  someone who can actually defend a corner?   Just saying.

Chicago: A bit lost.

If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #336
People were telling me that Dawson would be our brains and know how, anchoring the defence, bringing the ball out, and providing the leadership. Any sign in pre-season so far of that being anything other than utterly mental?

Reply #337
Make Nottingham Forest Great Again.

I can see it going down well with some(one).

Reply #338
It’s well worth watching the BBC interview with  Marianakis where he spells out his vision and philosophy for Forest which is to be successful and be the best. Such a change from Fawaz.

FFS Florist. He's telling you his strategy, including player acquisitions.  What do you want?

Reply #339
I want ELITE PREMIER LEAGUE STATUS, just like the big guy does.

Reply #340
Fair dos  .

Reply #341
The sky is the limit.

Pah.

What about deep space?

Reply #342
The carbon footprint of the space launch will sadly put the kibosh on our attempt to conquer the cosmos. Only regular flying is allowed.
Official Talkback Matchday Thread Starter and all round nice guy.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #343
Our Greek overlord has spoken and it sounds very much the Frenchman will be toast by Xmas if we are not top six.