Skip to main content
Topic: THE SILLY SEASON! (Read 17770 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: THE SILLY SEASON!

Reply #315
It's come to something when Norwich is more attractive than tits, fanny, and forest.
I'm a fcuking idiot. Clearly.

Reply #316
I blame Russ's mate Jeff, with his truck. If I had my way the b@stard would be needing a f*cking snorkel to have his picture taken at Carrow Road.
Official Talkback Matchday Thread Starter and all round nice guy.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #317
The photos were photoshopped.

But Norwich have just announced it.

EDIT: OK. I saw a photoshopped pic earlier.  There's now one that isn't.

EDIT 2: Maybe it is.

Anyway... not us.

Reply #318
We are never going to compete with a premier club, especially on wages. Move on I say. He might get injured again early doors then fans can say we skipped a white elephant.

Reply #319
We jumped a great white shark?
Official Talkback Matchday Thread Starter and all round nice guy.

#neversurrendertojimruss

Reply #320
Nothing particularly exciting about the actual words in this interview but it is interesting that Francois Modesto is now involved so heavily with Forest. His approach may or may not be the right one and may or may not bring success, but hopefully there might be some consistency over time in our recruitment at least.

Radio Nottingham Interview

Reply #321
If you can be arsed with this sort of thing then here is a webinar on the role of a sporting director / director of football, in the view of Steve Round. Quite interesting.

The Role of the Sporting Director

Reply #322
Nothing particularly exciting about the actual words in this interview but it is interesting that Francois Modesto is now involved so heavily with Forest. His approach may or may not be the right one and may or may not bring success, but hopefully there might be some consistency over time in our recruitment at least.

(Haven't listened to the interview yet), but isn't the crucial question how long he's allowed to use his approach? Recent history suggests he's no more likely to see out the season than Sammi

Reply #323

I hope he's modest.

Reply #324
(Haven't listened to the interview yet), but isn't the crucial question how long he's allowed to use his approach? Recent history suggests he's no more likely to see out the season than Sammi

Absolutely and it's only a part of what is needed. I'm not convinced we have the overall leadership to pull it off anyway but it's something to watch and see what happens.

Reply #325
Reports of man crush Gueddy on the move again.  I think I give up...

Chicago: crushed. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #326
How about "Minnie Lamouchi"?

Reply #327

I don't trust this Frenchie.  He is no way as sexy as Montanier and he's fat.  How can the coach be fat with that pot belly and be taken seriously.  Is it that he is spending too much time in the video library studying game film or is it because he encourages a good social structure and goes drinking with the boys or is it that he is a lazy cnut who eats too much chocolate?

I need to know because his protrusion is bothering me.  I suppose he might have been feasting with Maranakis...  (if it's a hernia then I apologize..)

Chicago: Suspicious. 

If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.