Skip to main content
Topic: THE SILLY SEASON! (Read 18442 times) previous topic - next topic

THE SILLY SEASON!

Because people are randomly writing, "do we have a summer transfer thread or just spunking things all over different threads, I have decided to take action.  Besides you are all cnuts and it would be nice to see all your outlandish aspirations laid bare for Tricky to tear apart whilst quoting teletex, the odd fax machine and the Sinclair C-5.  

So without further ado, it looks like we are looking at wingers and British players  like the bloke from Portsmud and also more porto-geezers from errr Lincoln City....   And defenders (but again the rumours of the bloke from Bristol have been denied..)

I think MON might go all IORISH, and also Colback and it might be boring as all hell with Borg 2 and dynamism.  As in Lolley and another winger...(like Lolley).

I want Ollie Burke back because I think we can loan him or get him cheap and he could be the new Lolley (or the old Ollie).

Hopefully we don't over spunk but if we do then you know we will have a new manager by the time we beat Leeds around Christmas.  Chris Houghton?  Or the bloke from Leeds?  Ha! 

What do we need and what do we need to boot out?  Answers on a post it note board right here!.

I think:  Byram, Colback, winger, centre back (why???) and a forward (which we need because Grabban is a walking Achilles bomb).

Lots of players going on loan.  ( I would like Johnson and Appiah to stay but then I am fond of the potential of yoof! (creepy Fnarr),...

Chicago: Delusional. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Re: THE SILLY SEASON!

Reply #1
Callum O Dowda.  Plays for Brizzel city.  Fell out with the Titties manager.  Apparently we want him.  Winger generally.

Seemed to be linked to a fair few wingers.  Ooh the excitement.

Chicago:  Winging it.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #4
It's like a new signing.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/better-player-better-man-joe-2900966

He got very mixed reactions for Rangers from the fans.  He's at an age where he needs to be playing every week now.  He'll no doubt get his chance to impress O'Neill, I'm not overly convinced by his talents myself.

Reply #5
He got very mixed reactions for Rangers from the fans.  He's at an age where he needs to be playing every week now.  He'll no doubt get his chance to impress O'Neill, I'm not overly convinced by his talents myself.

Here's hoping he'll get a chance. And also take it. As you say, the jury is still out.

He seemed to have impressed Gerrard, as well as playing 30 games in the season. I wouldn't pay much heed to the mass of Rangers fans. If you gave them Man City's team it wouldn't be good ebough for such a massive club (*eye roll*).

Reply #8
We don't have much luck with players from Hull. Fryatt and Dawson have both been fairly big earners in this division and kept the bench warm for a long while.

Reply #9
This is not Donny. Like last time the syntax is all wrong. I don't know why you're bothering.

Reply #10
This is not Donny. Like last time the syntax is all wrong. I don't know why you're bothering.

Agree. The Real Donny will have exploded some time ago, due to Brexit.

Reply #11
I'd rather buy a Kamil than a donkey.
Allez la Maison Du Merde

Reply #12
I can assure you I am real. Rich C will support that. I met him at Oldham and had a pleasant drink with him before the game in a pub there. Only me and him would know that. I wouldn't explode over Brexit as I am rather fed up of it. I am just enjoying the he quite life fishing etc and Grandchildren.

Reply #13
I can assure you I am real. Rich C will support that. I met him at Oldham and had a pleasant drink with him before the game in a pub there. Only me and him would know that. I wouldn't explode over Brexit as I am rather fed up of it. I am just enjoying the he quite life fishing etc and Grandchildren.

It is true, I did meet a Donny before a match at Oldham on New Years day and we did have a pint. Must have been ten years ago?

Doesn't mean that this Donny and that Donny are the same person though.

Reply #14
It is true, I did meet a Donny before a match at Oldham on New Years day and we did have a pint. Must have been ten years ago?

Doesn't mean that this Donny and that Donny are the same person though.

I knew that because it's been mentioned on  here more than once.