Skip to main content
Topic: Preston in town and Steve loves sticking his head up a lambs bottom, weekly. (Read 691 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Preston in town and Steve loves sticking his head up a lambs bottom, weekly.

Reply #30
Poor second half. The players seemed to realise it wasn't our day and it really wasn't. The first half we were all over them but on reflection did we have any efforts on target?

Four, according to the BBC.
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Re: Preston in town and Steve loves sticking his head up a lambs bottom, weekly.

Reply #31
Four, according to the BBC.

Which is not good enough frankly. We're basically reliant on Grabban and Lolley scoring with Carvalho adding a few. For me Cash doesn't score enough and I don't think Colback, Gueddy, Watson and Yacob have scored any. Anyone hear the interview with Mark Noble on 5 live, a player who I have a great deal of respect for. He said the new manager was great because he concentrated on what West Ham were going to do and not the opposition. And he told the players they were good enough to win games. I get the feeling Kranky does the opposite.

Reply #32
Chill out. We're 6th. Could easily have won 2 or 3 nil today.

Reply #33
Chill out. We're 6th. Could easily have won 2 or 3 nil today.
Agreed but 7th
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #34
Which is not good enough frankly. We're basically reliant on Grabban and Lolley scoring with Carvalho adding a few. For me Cash doesn't score enough and I don't think Colback, Gueddy, Watson and Yacob have scored any.

Clearly you've forgotten Guedioura's superb strike against West Brom.
Outside it's 1933, so I'm hitting the bar

Reply #35
I have been to two home games this season - Norwich and Preston.  Either I'm really, really unlucky or it's all my fault.

Reply #36
I have been to two home games this season - Norwich and Preston.  Either I'm really, really unlucky or it's all my fault.

You know what to do.