Skip to main content
Topic: Look to the skies!!!! (Read 1388 times) previous topic - next topic

Look to the skies!!!!

Incoming neck ache!  Rowett’s Stoke coming to town.  I cannot image a game of beautiful passing football with skill and drama.  I only think of sh!t trainers and Peter Crouch.  Stoke are underperforming. Maybe we can get the gobby tw@t the sack.  I am sure Karanka is going to overwhelm me with his dynamism.  We go ahead they hoof.  We hoof.  I have a spasm.  Jim screams that Stoke are a sh!t club and blathers something about knowing someone when he just heard something from someone else and took the credit for it.  Ingo falls off his bike.  Tricky talks about attrition and shoulders with a bit of grump thrown in.  Russ talks sh!t about something irrelevant so he can have an argument and when no-one takes the bait he has an argument anyway. JP will extol the virtues of non- league standard Scottish football (and in this instance he will probably be correct). Gasman will complain the game isnt on I-follow (it is..)  Rich B is right, it will be 2-0.... Somewhere!!!

This will not be pretty....

Chicago: Close to the ground. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Re: Look to the skies!!!!

Reply #1
JP will extol the virtues of non- league standard Scottish football (and in this instance he will probably be correct). Gasman will complain the game isnt on I-follow (it is..)  Rich B is right, it will be 2-0.... Somewhere!!!

This will not be pretty....

Chicago: Close to the ground. 

I don't think I've ever said Scottish football was good.

Reply #2
I don't think I've ever said Scottish football was good.

I haven't fell off my bike in years but lets not stop him when his ingrowing hair is scrambling his brain mid-rant.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #3
Thanks for the early update re. iFollow coverage Chic.
Btw, 1-0 to the good guys; Cash to bundle one in.

Reply #4
5-2

Reply #5
Usual
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #6
A few minutes to kick off and nobody cares about the team.

......................Pants....................
Darikwa Dawson Figgy Robinson
.............Gueddy Ginger..............
.........Cash Carvalho Lolly...........
..................Grabban..................

Bench
Steele, Osborn, Janko, Yacob, Dias, Ansarifard, Hefele

Reply #7
Looks ok. Two tall CBs.  Hopefully the midfield will be able to pass the ball around the Stokish statues.

Reply #8
5 minutes to KO & still not enough predictions to get to the 2nd. page of the thread. Surely the worst ever response to a prediction thread.
Apathy rules, who cares.

Reply #9
Btw, I hate to mention this but those lousy MFs at iFollow are only offering me live "listening", not "watch live".
Un-f*cking-beleivable!

Reply #10
7-6

Reply #11
Btw, I hate to mention this but those lousy MFs at iFollow are only offering me live "listening", not "watch live".
Un-f*cking-beleivable!

I don’t think that is right.  Are you actually registered because I have video.  You might want to switch to Google Chrome. 

Chicago:  watching in crystal clear HD
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #12
It's press day. I've been busy. I can't decide between 1-0, 0-1 and 1-1.
Lets just say I can't see either side scoring twice.

Reply #14
Un-f*cking-beleivable!

You say this EVERY game. Are you sure you know what you're doing? Has it *ever* worked ?