Skip to main content
Topic: Sheffield United are a sh!t club and we are going to beat them! (Read 1298 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Sheffield United are a sh!t club and we are going to beat them!

Reply #60

Back to the games.  Burton we were kind of useless which probably spelt the end of Bridcutt as he had a sh!t fit when he was subbed.  He also was doing alright until the penalty and then went to pieces.  Diogo was useless and ran into blind alleys.  Appiah looked like something and I hope he and yates get a look in but unfortunately it is unlikely as Yacob and the Greek with the funny name appeared today with the bloke we signed two months ago but couldn't get a work permit. 

Yacob was tidy but won't keep his place when Colback comes back.  We were generally boring but Sheff Utd were blunted (sic), and didn't really threaten until the inevitable siege at the end.  Having said that we were better but not really by much. Carvalho was excellent and put himself about for the first time without being brushed off easily.  Lolley was unpredictable and made some good runs.  Cash tried very very hard.  As a unit functional.  As a dynamic attacking team rather dull.  Darwika has though suddenly become a footballer which is quite shocking.  Robinson has improved too.  I still think our centre backs are a bit suspect though but Dawson with Figgy did well today. 

We might dull ourselves to the top six.  Strangely enough the one team I pointed out as this season's Fulham have so far proved me right in Norwich.   I think barring an injury crisis are the team to beat this season.  d*rby are lurking too but haven't watched those cnuts.  Hopefully Villa are still a mess when we get to play them.  Thank God they don't have Snograss to sh!thouse them to victory.  Middlesborough are w@nk.  

We have a chance but I cannot say I am overly entertained.  Let's hope my buddy Karim is a lightning rod.

Chicago: Begrudingly invested. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #61
Norwich are one of the few teams currently ahead of us, that I fancy us to finish in front of. There are a few over our shoulder that should have the squads to give us cause for concern.  I'm still going circa eighth-tenth. It's incredibly tight at the moment. I think we have the squad, but I'm not convinced about the game plan.

It's 'ull-ish.

Reply #62
I think you’re wrong.  I have been very impressed with Norwich so far.  If it’s squad strength then possibly you might be right but If they stay healthy they might be the team to beat.  Leeds are annoying but will they stay the course?  Villa have a very strong squad but sacking Bruce was laughable.  Norwich are my pick this season. 

As for the others?  Dog fight.  Middlesborough are sh!t houses an are quite awful but they will be up there.  Pullis will bludgeon everyone to death.  It’s going to be interestingly. And yes we are like ‘ull.  Wonder how we do against them in a couple of weeks.

Chicago:  Watching mediocrity.
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #63
Really hate to say this but the current in-form team that keeps getting better & better is Sheep County. I think they are certs for automatic promotion this season.
Sorry/
I'll get mi coat.

Reply #64
I think the same currently. Could do with their loan players getting recalled at Christmas

Reply #65
Really hate to say this but the current in-form team that keeps getting better & better is Sheep County. I think they are certs for automatic promotion this season.
Sorry/
I'll get mi coat.

I keep seeing this but then I saw something on twitter that pointed out we’d scored more than free scoring d*rby and had more points over the past 11 games. I didn’t fact check this.

Reply #66
No need to check. I'll take it as fact that we are officially better than fat Frank's wooly army.