Skip to main content
Topic: Sheffield United are a sh!t club and we are going to beat them! (Read 1299 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Sheffield United are a sh!t club and we are going to beat them!

Reply #16
So basically you made it up.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #17
So basically you made it up.

Apology accepted:

New rules have been brought in this season which mean changes across many areas including the yellow and red card system.
In the past, yellow cards picked up in the Premier League, football leagues, FA Cup or Carabao Cup would be added up together.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7002974/yellow-red-cards-count-across-all-competitions-efl-rules/
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #18
Hmm. Makes me think we should have played Colback v Burton. Or if not, Yacob, if he really is thinking of playing him vs the Blunts.

Reply #19
No. The western part of the island of Samoa.

Being geographically correct is little defence for being (literally) politically incorrect.

Reply #20
It's a fair cop

Reply #21
If Colback is suspended, we definitely can't play the dynamic Colback/Watson duo.

Ace

Reply #22
...but we can play Watson.

Boo.

Reply #23
Hmm. Makes me think we should have played Colback v Burton. Or if not, Yacob, if he really is thinking of playing him vs the Blunts.

We weren't allowed to play Colback against Burton, because he's suspended for the Sheffield United game.

No, me neither, but it's true.

Reply #24
We weren't allowed to play Colback against Burton, because he's suspended for the Sheffield United game.

No, me neither, but it's true.

Explain pls?

Reply #26
https://twitter.com/nottmtails/status/1058019160582709248?s=19

"So a one-match ban was effectively a two-match ban, for all intents and purposes. Idea was apparently to stop players intentionally getting booked so that their suspensions fell on EFL Cup games, which might be considered lesser fixtures."

Reply #27
There will be a minute’s applause before the game for the Leicester chairman, apparently. I expect they did the same when ND died...

Reply #28
There will be a minute’s applause before the game for the Leicester chairman, apparently. I expect they did the same when ND died...
Which Forest fans have already had v Burton.
I'm with you Charlie, yes it's a tragedy, but it's a Leicester thing for them to mark, not force it on every club. I blame Lady Di.

Reply #29
Taylor reckons Ansifari will be the bench today.