Cardiff 5    
Fulham 5    
Huddersfield 3    
Newcastle 2    

Some teams have to get a move on

Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Re: The race to 12 points

Reply #1
Extraordinary to see Newcastle with only 2 points after 9 games. I didn't think they were that bad. They're going down, unless something at the club changes.

Reply #2
Lets hope not, unless it's 52,000 moaning north east b@stards, in which case I'd reconsider my stance on this issue.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #3
Burnley 8    
West Ham 11
C Palace 8.          Game in hand
Southampton 7.   Game in hand
Cardiff 5    
Fulham 5           Game in hand
Huddersfield 3    game in hand
Newcastle 6
Anyone requiring chinning form an orderly queue

Reply #4
Lets hope not, unless it's 52,000 moaning north east b@stards, in which case I'd reconsider my stance on this issue.

But thery're the BEST fans in the world. Football's a religion up there and blah f*cking blah.
Meet the New c*nts.

Same as the Old c*nts.

Reply #5
Bit worried about Huddersfield they look hopeless

Reply #6
Bit worried about Huddersfield they look hopeless

3 posts is a day (OK, one was a double post) for someone who has made 18 pogsts since joining 5 years ago.

Maybe TalkBack isn't dying after all!

edit: read another thread, 5 today!

Reply #7
3 posts is a day (OK, one was a double post) for someone who has made 18 pogsts since joining 5 years ago.

Maybe TalkBack isn't dying after all!

edit: read another thread, 5 today!

It's time someone apart from me put a shift in.

Reply #8
I think it's easy to underestimate the scale of d*rby's achievement. Literally one decentish month will put any of those teams over 12 and the number on low totals at this stage just shows how much crap there is and little difference there is between them - they'll easily take enough points off each other.

Reply #9
I think it's easy to underestimate the scale of d*rby's achievement. Literally one decentish month will put any of those teams over 12 and the number on low totals at this stage just shows how much crap there is and little difference there is between them - they'll easily take enough points off each other.

Quite right. Witness Huddersfield currently leading v Fulham.