Skip to main content
Topic: Cannot post on phone (Read 203 times) previous topic - next topic

Cannot post on phone

I am worried that Ingo is missing me because I cannot post on my new phone.  Keeps saying I have been logged out, or session expired, or something.

This came up before but I can't find the answer... there is an app I think?

Re: Cannot post on phone

Reply #1
I have the same issue. Tricky told me it was my fault.

I have to go into desktop mode within Chrome, and then I can post.

Reply #2
I get this too but it is my fault because I am a cretin. The leader is always right. Praise be to the leader.
I get this too but it is my fault because I am a cretin. The leader is always right. Praise be to the leader.

The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #3
Praise be.

Reply #4
Failure to recite the scripture in full will only impede your path to enlightenment.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #5
I can post fine on my phone. Use Opera.

Reply #6
Opera? Is that still a thing?

Reply #7
I can post fine too on Chrome, I presume that you are both retards

Reply #8
Has this worked?

Reply #9
How about this?

Reply #10
Broken again

Reply #11
I can post fine on my MacBook

Hope this helps

You're welcome
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to