Skip to main content
Topic: Mundane Moments (Read 342566 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Mundane Moments

Reply #8655
With gear issues, first fix for me is to replace the gear link bushes holding the linkages in place between the gear stick and gearbox.

There wouldn't be any noticeable difference between going up/down the box though.

If it's you clutch you can test this by trying to pull away in a high gear. It should stall but if your engine revs up you clutch is on the way out.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #8656
Haven't posted on here for a good six months, or in its current form.  Had about 100 pages of mundane moments to catch up on.  Decided to skip them all and just post this instead.

Reply #8657
Don't worry, all you've missed is 100 pages of people not noticing your absence.

Reply #8658
Haven't posted on here for a good six months, or in its current form.  Had about 100 pages of mundane moments to catch up on.  Decided to skip them all and just post this instead.

As Mr Fox from Peppa Pig would say - A good choice.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #8659
Next up, get two solid state drives

A RAID clutch assembly? I like it. Tricky would be impressed.
I don't like workaholics. Don't f*cking trust them. Why are they working? I don't trust busy c*nts. That's how wars start: busy f*ckers.