Skip to main content
Topic: Ingo world (Read 2348 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Ingo world

Reply #45
In other news since moving the business to the new village I've noticed a Range Rover with the number plate "2 KOK". I can only think of one conceivable reason for purchasing this number plate but she really, really doesn't look the sort, in a kind of Queen Victoria sort of way. I can't really believe Prince Albert was ever allowed to bring a friend along.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #46
You should ask.  There may be a vacancy. Best to ask at which end before committing yourself.

Reply #47
The 'new' village? Does this mean you've moved Ingo Productions Inc or you've built a brand new village from scratch.

Reply #48
The 'new' village? Does this mean you've moved Ingo Productions Inc or you've built a brand new village from scratch.
 I suspect it's made of lego, and the infant ingos vomit on it.

Reply #49
I thought it was a whole country. Did very well in the world cup, semi finalists. Ingoland.

Reply #50

Ingo Industries is now based in East Bridgford in a proper unit, not a garage rebranded as a unit!
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #51
Make room for the mushrooms!

Reply #52
What's brown and sticky?

Reply #53
I've decided on the name for my new tribute act - The Real Pretenders.

Reply #54
Ingo vs Staff continues as we enter the second week of our newest temp being off because he crashed his push bike on a cycle path.

Reply #57
The Ingos have a house, finally.

Reply #58
That's that neighborhood shot then.

Reply #59
Bring Out the Branston!