Skip to main content
Topic: Ingo world (Read 1968 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Ingo world

Reply #15
Watched most of the France game but missed all the goals. Well done Ingo.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #16
Where on earth do you come from? Engerland, do you put the kettle on?

I've only ever had one cup of tea in my life, hated it.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #17
Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah
Bonjour
Nah Nah Nah
Monsieur
Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah
Nah Nah Nah Nah

Reply #18
43 years ago today Jaws was released. Not 45, Not 40, 43. Who gives a merry f*ck.

Reply #19
It is impossible when saying the word 'techno' not to say it 4 times.

Reply #20
Techno techno techno techno.

You're right

Reply #22
It's too hot in here today. Need to get some aircon. Is it expensive?

Reply #23
Yes. Well there's a way that the answer is no. You can get some cheap stuff.. But it might be cold there in the winter so something that heats as well might be a prudent choice.

I bought at discount stock prices, and had wardle fit it with his mate one weekend for cash. Don't know if he still does that.

Reply #24
Lad at work is claiming a badger jumped out in front of him last night and smashed his car up. Didn't appreciate me pointing out the only the badgers that jump out and attack cars are ninja badgers and they are a bit thin on the ground, locally at least. He's clearly lost it and ditched it, I went out for a look and there's no badger fluff to be seen. I know this because I've 'hit a badger' and also 'slipped on some mud' before.

Reply #25
In other news I've got some rice to cook in the microwave, it says full power for 14 minutes. I expect it to come out with a half life.

Reply #26
I'm John, and this is Trevor.

Reply #27
Just spent 10 minutes waiting for a flypast from a Spitfire and a Hurricane outside work. We do quite a lot of RAF stuff so thought this would make a great picture if I could get the sign and planes in a shot. They were due at 11.45. After 10 minutes I was getting a bit f*cked off. Reread the Facebook post, they are coming over tomorrow for the Village Show, not a random Friday lunchtime. Makes more sense I suppose.

Reply #28
Did you get the shot today?

Reply #29
Did I f*ck, had to be away by 10 Saturday morning. Bugger.

Eng-ger-land tonight, 3-1 AET, you heard it here first.