Skip to main content
Topic: The getting smashed at home on your own thread (Read 254 times) previous topic - next topic

The getting smashed at home on your own thread

Post your pictures here.

Re: The getting smashed at home on your own thread

Reply #1
With a little over a week to go, who's in?
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #2
I'm in. I seem to have arranged that I finish this chunk of work on Friday and don't really start again until end of July.

Reply #3
Excellent, all kicks off Saturday at 2!
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.

Reply #4
And on Sunday we can play the "It's father's day, and I want to watch football all day" card. Winner.

Reply #5
I'm going for a beer an hour for the afternoon session. Expect to pick up the pace this evening.

Reply #6

Reply #7

Reply #8

Rich, are you on it?

Reply #9

Haven't stopped. Feel sick.

Reply #10
That's only 8 drinks a day. You need to grow a pair.