Skip to main content
Topic: Summer 2018 transfers and rumours (Read 24799 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Summer 2018 transfers and rumours

Reply #1035
Anyway we have signed the Iranian.  No sign of Sako anywhere so I guess we can put a fork in that one.

Only 17 players signed in this transfer window.  Bloody rubbish we need 21.

Chicago:  Bean counter. 
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #1036
Anyway we have signed the Iranian.  No sign of Sako anywhere so I guess we can put a fork in that one.

Only 17 players signed in this transfer window.  Bloody rubbish we need 21.

Chicago:  Bean counter. 

Not seen anything on the OS yet?

Reply #1038
And 20 out?

Reply #1039
And 20 out?

Paul Taylor wrote something last week (can't find it now on the site) where he talked about that fact that in all the chatter about incoming signings, and the large number of them, the amount of departures has been lost slightly.

The general line of the article was that the number of incoming signings was closely matched by the outgoing players, and whatever your thoughts on that, it wasn't accurate to describe the squad as top-heavy.

Reply #1040
Worrall gets a starting place v Villareal.  Rangers fans on Twitter querying this selection.

Unfortunately for them the Hun are already 1 nil down.

Reply #1041
Worrall gets a starting place v Villareal.  Rangers fans on Twitter querying this selection.

Unfortunately for them the Hun are already 1 nil down.

Wow. Referee must be in a hurry. He blew for half time on the stroke of 45 mins. Can't remember the last time I saw that.

Reply #1042

The Iranian has signed but for the life of me I don't know the delay.  Maybe Rich B and his anti Muslim militia are protesting the airports..  In other disappointing news Wet Brom look like signing Sako.  This though if Kranky didn't hate yoof would provide us with the opportunity of bringing back a certain Oliver Burke.  Psychobel might cream his knickers.....

If I was at Forest I would go for Burke and Ollie Watkins at Brentford (assuming I was allowed to piss money up the wall), and sign Janko on a permanent...   He does look a player...

Chicago: Going all fantasy...
If running is bad for your knees try hanging out with Russ and Tricky for a night.

Reply #1043
The Iranian has signed but for the life of me I don't know the delay

You said that on September 16 also. Are you just going to keep saying it until it's true? What's the source?

Reply #1044
You said that on September 16 also. Are you just going to keep saying it until it's true? What's the source?

Chic always does that. I can only assume it's off some twitter post, as there is nothing in the usual media

[checks twitter]

15 mins ago, someone posted the Nottinghamshire Live link to Karankas post-match comments where he said he didn't know what was happening with the new striker but if he joined it would be 'perfect', and the title of the article is...

"Karim Ansarifard 'will' arrive at Nottingham Forest, says Aitor Karanka"

Of course he says nothing of the sort in the article.

But I guess thats where the expectation comes from
The inside of a Halex Three-Star table-tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to

Reply #1045
I hope we have a better accountant than we did under Fawaz (preferably one that actually keeps the, err, books). In the light of our determination to sign people out of contract, who have previously until very recently been employed by our owners other club. Apparently in clear defiance of the transfer window rules, and considering Russ's news report of today then we will need either some very myopic investigators at the EPL (always a good chance that there's no one there with any skill or diligence), or a large percentage of ownership of bakeries from key officials.

Whatever any outcome my extra steps towards full disengagement gather pace. I just find it impossible to connect emotionally with a first team 'built' this way. It really is dumbed down champ manager stuff.

Reply #1046
Hence that is why the thread title is transfer and rumors.  Anyway the Greek journo’s have said he’s signed with us as have the Iranian press after his last international.  He has EU status because he is married to a Greek and err maybe he’s moving house and finding it difficult to make it past the Brexiteers at the airport with their Tiki torches. 

Or maybe he turned up, signed met Karanka (the Spanish are notorious Racists) and decided that he made a mistake and won’t give Marinakis his money back.

Anyway I say he’s ours.  Although the football league maybe delaying him joining the team due to us getting him after the transfer deadline (even though Olympiacos said that it was before....) etc etc.  maybe we are not Watford.  Maybe the bloke from Watford (the sporting director who being courted by Wet Brom) decoded that the West Midlands would be more welcoming with it’s heavy metal background and lovely urban decay.

Anyway I stand behind my statement.  You’ll see with your accusations that you are the one who is wrong you faux Newport town and Swansea fan.  Get a new Carpet!  The last one can’t absorb the blood anymore you murderous stat obsessed weirdo.

Besides I have an Iranian who used to play on my team that says the U.K. Are keeping the nuclear deal together and its okay to play in Britain.

Chicago:  Screaming for a striker.

Reply #1047
What the sh!tting hell is this maniac on about?

Reply #1048

If only you read English...  (and possibly more than one post).

Chicago:  Agent of change.

Reply #1049

There's an Iranian player who may be coming on loan but he may not be and he hasn't arrived yet.

He might become one of those legendary Forest players that we are always in for/about to sign, but never quite arrives.